Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reformed gamer

She was completely fine during the last two tournaments and has been five months so.

+1 for FULL unban. No reduction or anything like that is not needed.
+1 I just wanna see what ridiculous dumb shit you post and to get banned again lol
(11-14-2022, 11:42 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: +1 I just wanna see what ridiculous dumb shit you post and to get banned again lol
never again friend!
i love shaye +1
as much as it pains me to +1 this because you are a lil shit! 5 months in my opinion is well long enough. +1 YOU OPP
lmfao Shaye is Bayzed.

+1 for unban
I think it's time we give Shaye her final chance. +1 to an unban.
how many perms/warns has this person gotten again?????

Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
(11-15-2022, 05:16 PM)Nazu(spooky) Wrote: how many perms/warns has this person gotten again?????

can you elaborate? you've been given multiple chances, and have been banned multiple times if I recall? is this really something you of all people would point out

"I suppose I will be the one to bring it up. Your current rank is Supporter due to repeated abuse of your donor powers despite multiple warnings. This abuse included queueing racist music via our queue add-on as well as ungagging players who were gagged by staff for valid reasons. I've also heard reports of you abusing powers outside of the TTT server as well" - your first Trusted application

"A few months definitely gives anyone time to change into a reliable and trustable person. Of course that's something that must be done rather than said, but that's already been done." - your words