Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reformed gamer
I was a real supporter of yours for months up until recently bc I thought we were friends and that you were slightly reformed. You behave in places that matter in Dink's yeah that usually happens after the bans, but one day this last month you essentially told me to kill myself because I don't like one of your friends. Took place in a separate discord, but it is made up of 95% Dinkleberg's people so that might matter yeah. Your behavior is the exact same as it always has been, but you behave here just enough that it is hard for a ban to stick.
Why are we bringing up other discords again? Let's not set the precedent that we can do this, especially if it's for personal issues. I personally think 5 months has been enough time for shaye to be banned for and I'm a +1 for an unban. If she acts stupid, just ban her again it's that simple. This would be her FINAL chance that we should give her anyways.
(11-16-2022, 01:22 AM)Damien Wrote: Why are we bringing up other discords again? Let's not set the precedent that we can do this, especially if it's for personal issues. I personally think 5 months has been enough time for shaye to be banned for and I'm a +1 for an unban. If she acts stupid, just ban her again it's that simple. This would be her FINAL chance that we should give her anyways.
Someone telling someone else to kill themselfs shouldnt be takin lightly.....
(11-14-2022, 05:45 PM)Reina Wrote: Green is strikes that are in date, orange is strikes that are out of date, purple is punishments (mute/ban). There is context after each item. 

ban - 6 strikes reached.
Made at 06/08/22 01:58:32
CONTEXT:
she reached the strike threshold.

strike - Harassment - vou've been asked to leave Foxka alone in the past and continue to harass him
Made at 06/08/22 01:58:32
CONTEXT:
Foxka: "my wife made dark chocolate covered strawberries and bananas"
Shaye: "are you gonna yell at her foxka?"
Foxka: "im not a domestic abuser so no i will not be yelling at my wife"
Shaye: "thats not what i  heard"
Foxka: "do not make jokes about this ty"
Shaye: "not a joke, you typed it"
This was after many instances of Foxka accusing Shaye of harassment, as well as many instances of Shaye accusing Foxka of targeting and staff abuse.

ban - 5 strikes reached.
Made at 05/28/22 14:35:14
CONTEXT:

strike - talking about suicide is not tolerated, and you should know better by now
Made at 05/28/22 14:35:14
CONTEXT:
"i have a suicide wish u think i care about being healthyu"

ban - Flaming Staff & Toxicity (reduction to 3 days total)
Made at 05/12/22 02:17:06
CONTEXT:
it's a ban length reduction.

ban - flaming staff/toxicity/ general nsfw chat. rule 5 (major) rule 1 (minor) violation. You may appeal at www.Dinklebergsgmod.com. [one week length]
Made at 05/11/22 00:36:34
CONTEXT:
"icey is a dick rider
cum swallowing
staff riding
piece of garb
-1 -1 -1"

softban - 4 strikes reached.
Made at 05/03/22 23:42:26
CONTEXT:

strike - continued slur usage (5b)
Made at 05/03/22 23:42:26
CONTEXT:
"MAN
YOU CANT BAN ME FOR A MONTH
its a new month my slur count RESET.
darkie is not a slur"
Shaye receives a verbal warning for using the term "darkie"
"Darkie
Means a very beautiful, attractive girl with a nice body with a dark brown/ mid brown colour.
Darkie
Someone who is tan (darker skin) and extremely good looking.
idk man...."

mute -
Made at 03/29/22 19:11:47
CONTEXT:
she was unmuted, then re-muted.

mute - 3 strikes reached.
Made at 03/29/22 18:31:50
CONTEXT:

strike - [AUTOMOD] Filters
Made at 03/29/22 18:31:50
CONTEXT:
Someone posted a screenshot of the online players list, with Shaye at #16
HONG said "#16 is gay as fuck"
Shaye (jokingly) responded "fuck you maricon"

strike - Regarding the link you've posted in ttt at March 9, 2022 7:41 PM. That link leads to a nsfw website, since you deleted it it will just be a strike for now but if it happens again it will be a permanent ban. Thank you. (Violation of rule 1)
Made at 03/10/22 03:18:59
CONTEXT:
it was a Chaturbate link.

strike - using homophobic slurs and trying to hide it in letter spam &
Made at 01/18/22 18:22:13
CONTEXT:
"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuufaguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuufaguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
uuuuuuuuuuuu"

ban - NSFW Breaking TOS (ban reduction to 1 week total)
Made at 10/29/21 02:54:02
CONTEXT:
it was yaoi censored by leaves

+1 again, she was completely fine during the tournament and has been banned for 5 months now. 
It doesn't help but goddammit that was funny +1 
Also bringing up others opinions because "it was said on another discord" shouldn't be used as evidence. That's heresay
(11-16-2022, 01:02 AM)Nazu(spooky) Wrote: You're literally only allowed here because people drool over you meanwhile I climbed ranks to get where I am

Sit the fuck down.

Also since you want to compare who's better like a child

I would love to see you amount to this, but you won't

this has to be bait… right guys? There’s no way someone would unironically type something like this out and press send
[Image: xdjlve.png]
(11-16-2022, 01:02 AM)Nazu(spooky) Wrote: You're literally only allowed here because people drool over you meanwhile I climbed ranks to get where I am

Sit the fuck down.

Big Battlefield Earth energy here 

[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]

Sit the fuck down.

Nazu, 

I have to say I expected much more from you. This is pathetic high school energy being shown on display and is not in any way helpful or meaningful. Your response is you trying to turn an unban request into something about you when ALL YOU HAD TO DO was simply ignore what was said. Shame on you, I have lost respect for you.

I can accept what Dong has said because even though he was bringing up another discord, it still is a meritable criticism even if it technically shouldn't be applicable here.

You just sound like a literal man child Nazu and that makes me incredibly livid.
(11-16-2022, 01:13 AM)dong Wrote: I was a real supporter of yours for months up until recently bc I thought we were friends and that you were slightly reformed. You behave in places that matter in Dink's yeah that usually happens after the bans, but one day this last month you essentially told me to kill myself because I don't like one of your friends. Took place in a separate discord, but it is made up of 95% Dinkleberg's people so that might matter yeah. Your behavior is the exact same as it always has been, but you behave here just enough that it is hard for a ban to stick.
yeah and you joke around about my friends SA, and defended someone who did the same thing, I care about my friends, and fuck off with this unnecessary drama that has nothing to do with dinks.
Cmon guys, we all know the only reason women get +1’s is that we’re all horny men.

Now, as a horny man myself, +1
former admin2
"Nazu(spooky) Wrote:
You're literally only allowed here because people drool over you meanwhile I climbed ranks to get where I am

Sit the fuck down.

I would love to see you amount to this, but you won't "

you seem to forget over the two years I've been apart of this community I've been tirelessly ridiculed, harassed, and just straight up bullied, players like rin ayama who made my experience on this server a living nightmare for months on end, I have made a lot of really awesome friends on dinks, and this simpleton mindset that you think people only talk to me because they're attracted to me is ludicrous. you are staff yes, so please learn to hold your personal grudges to the back of your mind, because you quite literally are acting like a clown.