Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
reformed gamer
holy shit shut up with the drama its literally an unban request you all are so dramatic

+1 it doesn't matter, main issue was with foxka and he's fine with her
I’m gonna +1 the unban request but tbh if you get banned again I don’t think anyone here will support another one. I’m hoping you have changed and will become a good role model instead of what has occurred previously. Good luck with your unban request!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Can yall fucking behave? Everyone deserves a chance to start fresh and shaye is no different. Outside discords don't matter to dinks as of right now or I can guarantee many of yall wouldn't be here either.... so it's irrelevant. Personal harassment however can be looked at, so unless it's there keep this thread on topic please ty
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I am going to +1 on unban and it not at least some sort of reduction. I haven't seen any issues with them on the TTT server or on the forums.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(11-16-2022, 01:22 AM)Damien Wrote: Why are we bringing up other discords again? Let's not set the precedent that we can do this, especially if it's for personal issues. I personally think 5 months has been enough time for shaye to be banned for and I'm a +1 for an unban. If she acts stupid, just ban her again it's that simple. This would be her FINAL chance that we should give her anyways.
I find this is kind of missing the point of open harassment against another dinks member which may make them afraid of connecting to servers. There is too much nuance to just ignore other discords that are made up of mostly dinks members. In this very specific scenario what would be different if that was said in DMs versus another server? It had the same effect on the individual.

(11-16-2022, 10:49 AM)Deadpool Wrote: Cmon guys, we all know the only reason women get +1’s is that we’re all horny men.

Now, as a horny man myself, +1
Despite my personal issues with you shaye I do really think you have a kind heart and can behave when you need to. I am also horny so +1
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
(11-16-2022, 01:22 AM)Damien Wrote: Why are we bringing up other discords again? Let's not set the precedent that we can do this, especially if it's for personal issues. I personally think 5 months has been enough time for shaye to be banned for and I'm a +1 for an unban. If she acts stupid, just ban her again it's that simple. This would be her FINAL chance that we should give her anyways.

Look, no hate towards anyone, but how many final chances is Shaye gonna get? How many times has she said she'll change and drop her behavior and hasn't? it's a repeated pattern. This place has consistently enabled her to come back the minute she "shows improvement" and we always end up in the same place.
The other day she called me a gringa puta because I shot at her after seeing her kill someone.
She is literally acting good to get what she wants, I have never had a positive encounter, and I have no idea where her hate comes from. Things happening in other discords SHOULD MATTER DEPENDING ON CONTEXT. If a dinks member was being a pedo to a dinks minor in another discord then something would be done, telling someone to basically kill yourself would also fall under the unacceptable category. The double standards is real.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
see picture

idk
at this last tournament she was kinda acting like she always does to some random kid who admittedly was talking to much, but he was just excited about the game, and everyone was kinda brushing him off but she was like
really pushin it
i dont remember what was said tho, im sure someone else who was around could elaborate better there were a lot of ppl there
just kinda wasnt a good look for someone who wasnt even supposed to be there, and then posts an unban a couple of days later, as someone who has had more "second chances" than anyone

ultimately idc whatsoever though, just figured it should be known or w/e

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-16-2022, 12:43 AM)shaye Wrote:
(11-15-2022, 05:16 PM)Nazu(spooky) Wrote: how many perms/warns has this person gotten again?????

can you elaborate? you've been given multiple chances, and have been banned multiple times if I recall? is this really something you of all people would point out

"I suppose I will be the one to bring it up. Your current rank is Supporter due to repeated abuse of your donor powers despite multiple warnings. This abuse included queueing racist music via our queue add-on as well as ungagging players who were gagged by staff for valid reasons. I've also heard reports of you abusing powers outside of the TTT server as well" - your first Trusted application

"A few months definitely gives anyone time to change into a reliable and trustable person. Of course that's something that must be done rather than said, but that's already been done." - your words 

Comments like this worry me, because this is not defending yourself. You are only attacking Nazu in this. Bringing up stuff from Nazu's old forum posts serve no purpose other than to belittle him.  I wonder what you will do in discord if someone disagrees with you or calls you out on something.  Would you attack them like you did to Nazu in this way? What steps would you take to prevent lashing out at someone?
that was meant as a joke, nothing more nothing less...

edit: deleted the reply to lemon on accident

Scoovie: 

Personally I don't know you besides what little things I've heard about you from the community, and I've heard dong say that to people before, Dong has made fun of people while I've been in the channel, I don't have hard evidence, but neither does he.

(11-16-2022, 06:11 PM)Ckg Wrote: Comments like this worry me, because this is not defending yourself. You are only attacking Nazu in this. Bringing up stuff from Nazu's old forum posts serve no purpose other than to belittle him.  I wonder what you will do in discord if someone disagrees with you or calls you out on something.  Would you attack them like you did to Nazu in this way? What steps would you take to prevent lashing out at someone?

Personally, I don't think I attacked him, I merely showed evidence that proves Nazu has also had several chances being apart of this community, because I found it hypocritical to state something like that, that is all.