Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
One Last one.
My favorite memory was getting my first friend in college (who also went to the same HS as me). Without him, where would 3 AM Waffle House be? Where would the party where I got my first heavy alcohol intoxication? Thankful for my good friend Jacob.

Discord: Faber#1317
IGN: Faber
My favorite memory would have to be the Thanksgiving where one of my cousins convinced my strict mom to let me get Skyrim on the Xbox 360. I got hooked on the game, and it ended up being my gateway into the Elder Scrolls and Fallout games. These two franchises are responsible for me wanting to buy a gaming PC in the first place, and when I finally bought my PC some years later, I purchased a bunch of Bethesda titles and Gmod as my first games. One of the servers I connected to when I first booted up Gmod was Dink's Prop Hunt. I remember being so nervous to even speak in voice chat back then, what a silly little bundle of nerves I was.

So yeah. If it wasn't for my cousin, you people probably would've never had to put up with me. 
[Image: butterfly_1f98b.gif]
Congrats again on getting back into collage BigSad, knowing you im sure you will do just fine, just do us all a favor and eat better then ya did last time, you cant survive vary long on just lentils my friend. any who i wish ya luck in whatever you are pursuing.

Cant say i have a favorite Thanksgiving, they all just kinda muddle together with the exception of the last two. These last two are nothing special in comparison, but they were different as they are the first two that was only spent between me, my mother, brother, and grandma. However even then its not like what we did had changed any, we ate and then after bitched at each other for cheating in Uno lmao. Nothing new but still special in its own way, I love my brother and dont get to see him to often since he moved out a year and a half ago, so i suppose this year was memorable in its own way.

IGN which im assuming means In Game Name- StrenuousSpider
Discord- StrenuousSpider#3991
I think this was my favorite thanksgiving. I got to see my grandparents (had not seen them since right before the pandemic and since they are up there in age I did not know if I would get to see them again). I got to spend some quality time with them and my grandpa got to tell me some stories from his life. I don't know when I will get to see them again, so I really cherished this thanksgiving. (sorry to be super sappy)

My name is the same across the board, its Misstie6731
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
BUMP! final bump.

24 hours to close. Thank you all for sharing so many touching memories.

I will stream the picking of winners at midnight 12/1/22 EST. Again, its been wonderful hearing all of your responses.

cheers.

-Sad
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
As of 12/2/22 12:04 EST winners have been chosen. (I am a day late). Contacting. Will choose others if first ones cant/dont want win
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Winners:
Bryanbrr
Quantum edge
chibill

Statistic of note: of all winners, most have come from TTT. Coincidentally, most entries have come out of TTT.

last words on this giveaway thing:
it has been a blast guys. I am so thankful for each and every one of you that took the time to participate, and for those that did not, thank you anyway for taking the time to share your favorite memories. I was going through my own hell of retail black Friday season. Reading each of these happy memories helped bring a smile to my face.

Some of you did not win. I acknowledge the shortcomings of a random giveaway. I will see about running it again in the future, but without a job, it may be hard/ impossible to do at least any time soon.

thank you all for getting together. It truly has been a wonderful experience, sharing our memories with eachother.

--Biigsad

(please close this thread)

BIIG_SAD