unban request - final requiem
Admins can just pull your inventory and distribute it to others as a giveaway as an alternative if you are really done.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Gassy how tf you get banned dumbass nbomb don't make the same mis steak+1
+1 unban grasse is the most fun player on in the wee hours of the morn. Also I want their inventory. Do not do a giveaway. If there is no unban just give me the stuff I know that's what grasse wants. Let me know before hand so I can make space in my inv thank you. +1. +
(11-17-2022, 07:07 AM)grasse Wrote: this wasnt a serious unban request lol, id like to just give someone my stuff and be done with it
me me me me me pick me I gave you back the santa hat I'll take it again
(11-17-2022, 01:42 PM)Jammin Wrote: Admins can just pull your inventory and distribute it to others as a giveaway as an alternative if you are really done.

id like to select people idk if i really need to be unbanned to give it to the people i can be more serious if need be

(11-17-2022, 05:54 PM)LemonTiara Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 07:07 AM)grasse Wrote: this wasnt a serious unban request lol, id like to just give someone my stuff and be done with it
me me me me me pick me I gave you back the santa hat I'll take it again

pretty sure i gave someone else the santa hat, or maybe its in my inventory, i dont remember :)
I am going to say -1 as this appeal does not even seem serious and like you want to come back into the community.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
more concerned with the shitty formatting than anything else, just a -1 for that alone.

The -1 sticks as you stated the only reason you want to be unbanned is give your items away, which could've been solved by getting in contact with an Admin and not causing a scene
(11-18-2022, 05:07 PM)Salty Wrote: not causing a scene
this is ironic coming from you, if you wanna clown people for "causing a scene" do some introspection

the amount of braindead takes in here (or people acting like batman thinking they're some sort of edgy vigilante) is absolutely nuts, you guys expect grasse to write 3 dissertations on why he should be unbanned for slurring, serious or not its an unban request and should be seen as one, no reason for him to write a thesis on why he should be unbanned 

Bryan himself said this so I will continue to use it, the new warning system is to be a "clean slate" for everyone, thus we should look at it like that. This ban was prior to the new slate I believe, so grasse should be given a chance, especially with how efficient the new warning system is. Y'all are acting like grasse was consistently harassing people with slurs lol

plus, grasse overall was pretty well-liked on the server I'd say, just happens that the lizards who live in relay don't agree (: 
+1 for unban, he has served hella time already
Yes because "I want to giveaway my items and then leave" is 100% a reason we should let someone who's known to cause problems back in. It takes less effort from everyone involved if we have an admin just giveaway their items lol.
(11-19-2022, 03:48 PM)voidzz Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 05:07 PM)Salty Wrote: not causing a scene
this is ironic coming from you, if you wanna clown people for "causing a scene" do some introspection

Thank you for pointing out the ironic joke, as grasse literally said on this thread "this wasn't a serious unban request," I made the statement fully aware that at best is ironic, at worst absolutely hypocritical as 95% of my threads/posts are about causing a scene but I digress