Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jax unban
Format 

Your Discord Username: jax

Your Discord User ID: pappasito#8036, 156522351213805568

Auttaja Punishment ID: not sure about perma ID

Ban Length: perma

Appeal Type: unban (gonna copy paste one of my replies)

Just to clarify, I'm not appealing for a reduction. I'm appealing for an unban, or at maximum a ban to 2-3 days. I appreciate those who have supported a reduction, however at the moment I would prefer a straight unban rather than a reduction to 1-2 weeks. If it's decided that a 1-2 week ban is more appropriate, I'll kindly ask Jammin to just keep me banned, and I'll appeal at a later date when I want to join again.

Previous Unban Requests:one for a week, accumulation of 6 strikes. However at the time most of the strikes were over 6 months old. Link here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16368 

What would you like to tell us:posted a video of a mesh between a nerf commercial and jfk assassination. Graphic violence is against discord TOS I think, so makes sense why I was banned. Apologies for the NSFW content, won’t happen again.
[Image: xdjlve.png]
Was it an accumulation of strikes or did that one video result in a perma?

Either way let him back in I'm sure it won't happen again, +1
[Image: kirby.gif]
(11-17-2022, 03:27 PM)coco?? Wrote: Was it an accumulation of strikes or did that one video result in a perma?

Either way let him back in I'm sure it won't happen again, +1

just the video
+1 or something idk
try increasing the font size so i can read it +1
[Image: unknown.png]
Ballin. +1
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
+1 video was too blurry
-1 to an unban +1 to a reduction, the video was detailed enough for me to see a splatter and i was genuinely distraught after watching it. most of the people +1ing without having been sent the video by jax when i was the only person who had to see it before it was deleted are only doing so because they like jax. i like jax too, but anyone else would’ve remained permanently banned after posting that.
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
Idk, imo very well known historical footage that everyone in the states has already seen can if it's the first time someone has done something anything like that can probably be filed under the "don't be retarded, don't do it again, shit happens" section

so +1 don't be retarded don't do it again shit happens
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-17-2022, 04:09 PM)Reina Wrote: -1 to an unban, the video was detailed enough for me to see a splatter and i was genuinely distraught after watching it. most of the people +1ing without having been sent the video by jax when i was the only person who had to see it before it was deleted are only doing so because they like jax. i like jax too, but anyone else would’ve remained permanently banned after posting that.

We have people who have been perma banned and/or banned 5 or more times and still get unbanned (who you have +1ed) so I'm not sure how true "anyone else would’ve remained permanently banned after posting that." is. I've never been permabanned, and the only time I was ever banned was because I forgot to appeal 10 month old strikes.

I appreciate the response, and I'm sorry you were distraught over the video. You're entitled to your -1 but I would just like to point out you just supported someone's unban who was permanently banned for NSFW content as well, on their like 5th ban appeal. It doesn't seem very consistent, and I'm curious why you drew the line here.