Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jax unban
I think a reduction is in order, but not an unban.

Jax did bring up the point that many schools (mine included) have showed disturbing videos during history classes. However, in all of my history classes, my teachers would give a warning about what we were about to see and let people that didn't want to see it leave the room for a short time. AKA: we were given the option to avoid seeing disturbing videos.

If the thumbnail of the video was JFK getting shot, then people would know what the video is about and not click it. However, the video thumbnail and start was kids playing nerf. The entire point is to be a shock video with an innocent looking thumbnail/beginning so people would click it. As such, it's not comparable to how stuff was shown to some of us in history classes.

Food for thought.
(11-17-2022, 07:17 PM)breece (2) Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 07:13 PM)Reina Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 05:33 PM)breece (2) Wrote: Just to clarify, I'm not appealing for a reduction. I'm appealing for an unban, or at maximum a ban to 2-3 days. I appreciate those who have supported a reduction, however at the moment I would prefer a straight unban rather than a reduction to 1-2 weeks. If it's decided that a 1-2 week ban is more appropriate, I'll kindly ask Jammin to just keep me banned, and I'll appeal at a later date when I want to join again.
-snip-
That’s fair. At this point, I think it’s best just to wait for lil bro (Jammin) to give his answer. Appreciate the feedback and apologies for exposing you to that.
Jax,
While I'm aware of your request to simply remain banned as opposed to being granted a reduction, calling me lil bro results in a reduction.

Staff voted to reduce to 1 week. Not gonna lecture further, you know why it was bad and apologized for it. More than many in this community can do. For that I thank you.

If you wanna stay banned, you are welcome to not rejoin the discord when your ban lifts ;)
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks