Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jax unban
+1 for reduction -1 for unban. This is one  of “don’t do it again”kind of ban

It’s pretty cringe to see this unban request going 4-5 pages already. Even he agrees with ban he's just appealing it
Closed. Will Re-Open In 5-7 Business Dayes.
[Image: unknown.png]
Thank you, carbiou. I don't know what we would do without you.
I don't have a witty comment, +1 for reduction.

Edit: nvm my post, this thread is now closed via Caribou
former admin2
(11-17-2022, 05:46 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote:
Salty Wrote:
(11-17-2022, 05:04 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: snip

Not to derail this thread in any sense... but remember how I said on your T-Mod app you can come across as having a stick up your ass? This is what I was talking about; this whole bit could've been omitted, and your post's point would have stayed the same. Completely unnecessary and unhelpful.

It quite accurately demonstrates the situation and pokes fun at a dumb argument. Thanks for making this about me, though. Very helpful.
Who the hell are you to call my argument dumb? Your staff right? Why are you dismissing things you don’t like instead of just not talking.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Let’s please keep this thread on topic and not derail it by start back and forth arguments about something not related to this. Any personal issues can be resolved elsewhere.

I’ll elaborate later but I’m +1 on reduction and -1 for full unban atm
+1 unban don't post gore though -_- it's a no brainer (no pun intended)

from what I remember, when I posted something that went against TOS I think Jammin said he submitted it to discords review team or whatever and let the unban essentially rest on if discord itself would take action so I'm sure the same thing can apply here
+1 for a reduction to 1 week. stop being retards
+1 unban i doubt this was malicious and he learned his lesson dont post it. While some of us have seen it in school just remember not everyone wants to see someone head getting blown off going forward
[Image: J6yUs0g]
What kind of fucked up high schools did yall go to where you saw brains being shot out wtf???? Also the argument of "I've seen worse on liveleak" is pretty cringe

Anyways, +1 on reduction don't do it again etc.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions