Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parting Ways
Good Afternoon,

I have decided to part ways from this community all together after recent events. I was banned for 7 days for suspecting someone was ghosting. In the ban request, they added some previous infractions against me which I was already punished for in the past. 7 days for saying someone was sus and ghosting. Think they got offended that I called the admin team out for never being online. Make sure you guys watch until the end and pay attention to where the filming ends. Anyway it was fun while it lasted! Goodbye everyone. 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17442
Goodbye stranger
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Well it was more so for harassment according to what Ryzif said, and what you've done still matters even if you were punished for it.
[Image: image.png]
bye I guess Blush
(11-18-2022, 04:33 PM)Carson Wrote: Well it was more so for harassment according to what Ryzif said, and what you've done still matters even if you were punished for it.

Thats my favorite part about this. The video shows Mello harassing me. He has been harassing me for 3 days now but I got banned for it. Ohh well. Sometimes people dont know the entire context of a situation before acting in a ban.
ok
Who actually cares, just leave without making a shameless attention grabbing statement.

With that being said, you'll be back in 8 days, no shot this sticks.
K bye
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(11-18-2022, 04:43 PM)ThaT Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 04:33 PM)Carson Wrote: Well it was more so for harassment according to what Ryzif said, and what you've done still matters even if you were punished for it.

Thats my favorite part about this. The video shows Mello harassing me. He has been harassing me for 3 days now but I got banned for it. Ohh well. Sometimes people dont know the entire context of a situation before acting in a ban.
lol ok. Its literally being looked into right now https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...#pid136470

ok bye!
[Image: image.png]
ok but have you tried Dinkleberg's TTT | Fast Downloads! | Staff Needed?