former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
turkey trot
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
[Image: 936454364049059940.webp?size=128&quality=lossless]
Dinkleberg Right Now:

[Image: image.png]
(11-18-2022, 04:43 PM)ThaT Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 04:33 PM)Carson Wrote: Well it was more so for harassment according to what Ryzif said, and what you've done still matters even if you were punished for it.

"He has been harassing me for 3 days now" - That
Cool where's the ban request or evidence? 

I can't do anything with the nothing you brought to the table. You're harassing a dude with no evidence of ghosting. This can bring about a couple of things.

1: It can push a member out of the community for no reason. 

2: It's specifically against our rules and guidelines to not call people out let alone go on a three minute rant of accusations which considering the length dipped into harassment. Which you already have a history of btw. 

3: I'd prefer things be done correctly. If you get evidence of someone ACTUALLY ghosting, hacking, etc. Instead of calling them out, you could provide evidence to have them punished for their infractions? Kind of like what happened to you. Interesting right? 

There's already a donor abuse thread. You know, the proper way. 

Oh well, peace out. (PS.) I don't care that you cried about staff being inactive. We have lives that happen to go on outside of Gmod. If I was getting paid to deal with people like you I'd be more enthusiastic. 

You're welcome to make an appeal for your week ban if you feel like it but throwing a fit here does nothing for you.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
Wow!
Adios
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
(11-18-2022, 05:43 PM)Ryzif Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 04:43 PM)ThaT Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 04:33 PM)Carson Wrote: Well it was more so for harassment according to what Ryzif said, and what you've done still matters even if you were punished for it.

"He has been harassing me for 3 days now" - That
Cool where's the ban request or evidence? 

I can't do anything with the nothing you brought to the table. You're harassing a dude with no evidence of ghosting. This can bring about a couple of things.

1: It can push a member out of the community for no reason. 

2: It's specifically against our rules and guidelines to not call people out let alone go on a three minute rant of accusations which considering the length dipped into harassment. Which you already have a history of btw. 

3: I'd prefer things be done correctly. If you get evidence of someone ACTUALLY ghosting, hacking, etc. Instead of calling them out, you could provide evidence to have them punished for their infractions? Kind of like what happened to you. Interesting right? 

There's already a donor abuse thread. You know, the proper way. 

Oh well, peace out. (PS.) I don't care that you cried about staff being inactive. We have lives that happen to go on outside of Gmod. If I was getting paid to deal with people like you I'd be more enthusiastic. 

You're welcome to make an appeal for your week ban if you feel like it but throwing a fit here does nothing for you.

Your staff team has all the evidence.
see you in a week
(11-18-2022, 07:04 PM)icey Wrote: see you in a week
Bye icey!
[Image: image.png]