Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hong Resignation
(12-06-2022, 05:10 PM)Frosty (2) Wrote: salty's comment
I thought you and I were joking with each other like we normally do but you turned it into a problem and told one of the other staff members on at the time to mute me if I kept going so I stopped joking with you after that.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
(12-06-2022, 07:27 PM)Damien Wrote:
(12-06-2022, 05:10 PM)Frosty (2) Wrote: salty's comment
I thought you and I were joking with each other like we normally do but you turned it into a problem and told one of the other staff members on at the time to mute me if I kept going so I stopped joking with you after that.

Not to try and devolve the thread by responding but thanks for reminding me; I legitimately couldn't remember what happened.

I think the reason it went that route was because I misunderstood you and couldn't tell if you were joking or being serious so that's my bad and I'll own up to that.

I think you need more time to wait and get a feel for staffing. I think you take the rules to serious to the point you enforce them to the point the game also becomes unfun. I also think you still bait people in several topics and then get upset when they respond, while being ignorant to the situation.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
burp
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(12-10-2022, 12:40 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: burp
excuse you
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Hello Damien. At this time the admin team has decided to deny this staff application. We believe you need more time under your belt before we can fully trust you with a higher staffing position. There are several incidents that are still within recent memory that help affirm this situation. 

Do not be discouraged however, as I do personally believe that you have the makings of a great future moderator. I would take the extra time to continue to learn from your fellow staff members. 

You may reapply in 1 month from this response as per usual. Thank you.
[Image: b_560x95.png]