Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hong Resignation
+1, knows the rules and shows the rules
-1 from me for now.

I've played with you multiple times in the short amount of time that i have been a part of this community & while i do like you as a person, there have been quite a few instances where you mock or make fun of people which is not something a staff member should do. Also, while dealing with reports i have had to correct you quite a few times even though im very new to the server. You seem to not utilize all the resources available to prove someones innocence/guilt which results in false slays. I have had to argue against your slays many times (and eventually made you realize your mistake) but new players will most likely not do that even though they might've been in the right.

Not to be all negative, you do handle a lot of reports but unfortunately the negatives outweigh the positives at this moment.

If i was in your shoes, i'd try to be more friendly towards players & familiarize myself more with all the various tools that you have to resolve a situation correctly. Then it would definitely be a +1.
                                   [Image: qFmo2rj.png]
I think you need a little bit more time dude. I think you have a great grasp on the rules and haven't seen any issues there, but when situations get heated, you get heated too. I would like to see you de-escalate situations better. In my eyes, you add fuel to the fire a lot of the times and it results in more warns and more tension than need be.
Personally, I am leaning towards a -1. You have definitely improved as a staff and the team has accepted you in which is great. I am glad this staff run was not like the last one. The reason I am leading towards a -1 is because I do agree with some of the comments that were made. In situations you tend to escalate rather than de-escalate which is something I would like to see improvement on. Also, I have seen you not fully investigate before issuing punishment (referring to slays). Lastly, I can see where Chibill is coming from that you have not fully mastered the rule book. You are a good staff member in other aspects but these things need to be addressed before I see you moving forward. Otherwise, still <3 you and good luck on the app!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Uhhhhh, -1 I think. 

I believe your problem isn't just your knowledge of the rules, but that you decide when they apply, and to whom.

Just last week you were telling people "chupa mi verga" which translates to suck my dick, even after I told you it was highly inappropiate considering you are underage. Specially since it wasn't said as a "gamer phrase/expression". You just were literally telling players that. Taking into account you've warned guests who don't even know your age for telling you "suck my dick" or similar, as an "expression", I think it's pretty dumb of you to be saying that, to anyone. 

Also, like some have mentioned, you are definitely impressionable/manipulable and hard-headed (not the best qualities for staff IMO)

I think that even if it seems harsh, this stuff has to be brought up. You still have some learning and growing to do before you get tmod. I understand this is an age thing and it's "normal" in that sense but you ARE gonna have more power in game as t-mod. 

But best of luck to you, and I hope this time you stick to what you said and continue to play no matter how this ends.
(12-05-2022, 02:02 PM)LemonTiara Wrote: Just last week you were telling people "chupa mi verga" which translates to suck my dick, even after I told you it was highly inappropiate considering you are underage. Specially since it wasn't said as a "gamer phrase/expression". You just were literally telling players that. Taking into account you've warned guests who don't even know your age for telling you "suck my dick" or similar, as an "expression", I think it's pretty dumb of you to be saying that, to anyone. 
I stopped pretty much immediately after you told me to stop saying this, and you're also bringing up a situation from when I was first staff a year ago that was handled by Nicol Bolas. I don't warn people for saying stuff like that to me now and haven't since I was told not to when I first got staff. I also have never been biased in my staffing and have applied the rules fairly to everyone in my eyes.
I have had multiple interactions with you more recently, some good and some not so good.

One thing that has been consistent is your persistence on pushing people to report/keep reports to give slays and saying shut up/grow up to people you don't know and guests. I have seen you tell people that they should change their mind and keep a report so you can slay someone; I've also seen you tell me to report someone that rdmed me so you can give them I slay (which typically I don't report unless I know there are ill intentions). These two things have caused a lot of issues with players where it's made them feel uncomfortable and unwelcome (both regulars and guests). While I know people will argue its a "joke," part of your responsibility as staff is making people feel welcome on the server, especially with guests to help keep player retention. Not everyone will perceive what you say as a joke, and it's scrutinized more when you're staff.

The other striking issue is feeding trolls. As staff, you have tools that you can use to mitigate trolling, and while I've seen you use them occasionally, I've also seen you argue with trolls and go back and forth escalating the situation. The other part of this is when you do mute/gag trolls, I've seen you go on to berate them, which while yes they are muted/gagged and can't respond, the moment they aren't, you've just escalated the situation again.

Overall, I think you have a lot of growing to do as a staff member (not necessarily because of age because I've seen some excellent younger staff, but moreso developing better ways of handling situations). I do not think you are ready for Tmod because of these reason, because with Tmod comes more responsibility and tools to handle situations, which can be more harmful than good when staff aren't utilizing their current tools.

My overall vote is -1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(12-05-2022, 02:15 PM)Damien Wrote:
(12-05-2022, 02:02 PM)LemonTiara Wrote: Just last week you were telling people "chupa mi verga" which translates to suck my dick, even after I told you it was highly inappropiate considering you are underage. Specially since it wasn't said as a "gamer phrase/expression". You just were literally telling players that. Taking into account you've warned guests who don't even know your age for telling you "suck my dick" or similar, as an "expression", I think it's pretty dumb of you to be saying that, to anyone. 
I stopped pretty much immediately after you told me to stop saying this, and you're also bringing up a situation from when I was first staff a year ago that was handled by Nicol Bolas. I don't warn people for saying stuff like that to me now and haven't since I was told not to when I first got staff. I also have never been biased in my staffing and have applied the rules fairly to everyone in my eyes.

I've seen you warn people for saying stuff like that to you, multiple times. You haven't stopped "immediately" like you said you have, you still warn people pretty hastly whenever it comes to "sexual remarks" regarding you, you do tell them to stop but they are unaware of the fact that you are a minor and I feel like you give the sexual harassment warns too often ONLY when it comes to you since it took "Jeremy??" quite a while to get his indefinite ban. -1
[Image: unknown.png]
I’ve been specifically told to stay off the forums but I really wanted to chime in here. Damien I’ve rooted for you since day one and I still genuinely believe you have the ability to be a great staff member. My largest concerns echo caribous and Avis comments so I won’t repeat them. If that’s something you are able to improve you will easily get a +1 from me. Until then I sit at a +0.
-1 echoing other concerns, especially what caribou said, even tho he usually dicks around he's bein deadass. i can definitely say i've seen you in those hypocritical sexual remark situations myself, and it's kinda crazy how fast it changes depending on your mood. i also feel as if you have yet to develop your own sense of personality, right now i tend to see a lot of "copying" from your friend group unfortunately. i think you can be great and swift with some staffing actions, however due to inconsistencies with certain things and general personality inconsistencies, i do not believe you are ready for specifically karma, which can karmaban. bring fspec dont really matter