Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cocogang rise UP
+1 YOU do a really goiod jkob and i think you should be poroimoted for your efforts.
Didn't read, im sad or happy that it happened

Jk, +1 obviously, just go ahead and do the ice cream
I am not activr ingame so pl don't take my opinion o too seriously but I nave literally never ever heard a single bad thing a out coco and all my Discord interactions have been super positive so plus one welcomes to the mod team!!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 coco is one of the few female players who just doesn't say "ew" when one of the white names tries for the insta
Shows she has discipline
very col satf :D +1
General Requirements for Being Promotion: 
 Has an exceptional knowledge of the rules and guidelines of being a staff member, enough to thoroughly train intermediate staff members.
Responses to scenarios.
No mildly significant or major behavioral issues as of late
Ban requests are consistently made with all necessary information  
Can think for themselves, be confident in their decisions, and can objectively handle all situations. 
Consistent activity in the community as a staff member and have had Test Mod for a minimum of 2 months.
Has experience handling advanced staffing issues other than gameplay
✔ Strong, detailed community support
 400+ hours in server

The only one that isn't met is 400+ hours but currently she has 350+ so its not a very big jump. Coco is undoubtedly a stellar staff member in so many ways and has clearly proved herself to be a very capable TMod. I think it's definitely time that she gets the (T)raining wheels taken off so that she can better help keep the community as fun and welcoming as possible! 

+1 Coco wins these!!!
easiest +1 I have ever seen even you though you an OPP, coco goes above and beyond for the community! She is always putting in that work and is dedicated, she is close to the 400 mark so let it slide if not your mom's a hoe simple mathematical equation!
+1 she warns and strikes me in game when I break the rules even if we are friends, that’s good staff
[Image: xdjlve.png]
+1 for previously mentioned reasons

+1 without a doubt. She's knowledgeable about the rules of the server. She does great with reports and she is fun to play with. If it meant me getting demoted for her to get mod, I would easily do it.