Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cocogang rise UP
Ingame Name: coco??

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:88878083
Discord Tag: coco#2163

Time Played: 351 hours 

When First Joined: October 2020 first joined, started playing regularly December 2021

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): M-F 4:30 pm on, Weekends anytime

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Tmod

What can you do to help the community: We really only have a couple active mods at the moment. For example, I've noticed recently that a lot of the time when chibill gets on, he spends quite a bit of time going through and banning multiple people. Given how active I am, I just want to be able to help take some of the load off of his (and other mods') shoulders and help out with the bans. I find myself karma banning a lot, so it would definitely help to be able to just handle the bans myself. Also, it would be nice to be able to use !tp to help stuck players while dead so that I don't have to fspec and unfspec to use !bring. I think my staffing style allows people to still have fun while punishing those who try to ruin the fun for others. 

Why you want to help the community: I have only been a part of this community for about a year, but I've grown to love it and everyone in it. It gave me my best friend (ily shaye) and introduced me to so many other people who are now dear friends of mine. I want to continue to ensure that the community is a fun, welcoming place for everyone!

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): One joke ban

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Trusted app - https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=16261

How did you find us?: Server list I think?

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other:  I understand that I'm kind of jumping the gun posting this because I'm not yet at 400 hours. I just wanted to get it out there and get some feedback on anything I could be working on or doing better, and I'm hoping its okay to leave this application open until I reach 400 hours (which, knowing how much I nolife this game, should be in a little over a week). I know that I make some mistakes sometimes, but with every mistake I learn and improve. Also, to my staff friends- I'm actively working on being more confident in my staffing decisions, I know that I have asked for other opinions a lot and that's just who I am as a person (even if I know what I'm doing is right, I like to have someone backing me up during tricky situations lol) so I am trying to unlearn that and be more confident in general. 

Please don't be afraid to leave constructive criticism, I really would like to know what the community thinks I could be doing better :)
[Image: kirby.gif]
I hate coco so freaking much.

+1, coco is one of the most active staff members and giving her mod powers would be beneficial to the server.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
-1, terrible staff member. Quite literally the worst one we have at T-Mod at this moment.
+1 Coco Is cool, Knows her shit good luck.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Hi coco, 

plot armor smh....

Definitely no downside to having coco as a mod. Considering that many of the current mods aren't as active as they are busy, having coco be mod, especially with her being more active in the server recently, I think she would be a good fit as a mod to help ban people as well as use any other commands that would be a dispose for her. 

+1, she plays a maddddd support in OW2

-slater
+1 NAME A JEB
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
Very easy +1. Coco is easily one of the best T. Mods currently. She is active in both TTT and Discord, has a great grasp on staffing, and provides great feedback on staffing issues. I think that she has found a perfect balance between staffing and having fun. I have no issues with Coco moving up and I think she will be a fantastic mod.

Good luck my friend!
+1 Your Application Has Been ACCEPTED. Welcome To The Staff Team.
[Image: unknown.png]
yeah sure +
+1. I really like coco both as a player and a staff.