Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban me
(11-20-2022, 01:05 PM)Salty Wrote: +1, clearly did nothing wrong!

Wait this isn’t a shitpost, sorry.

-1. Kaiser I trusted you and advocated for you to get staff and you BLEW IT.
I didn't see the last part of the video
Hi Kaiser,

I saw this coming a mile away :skull: I’m surprised you were unbanned tbh, but just kinda funny you had less than 2 weeks activity in the discord and you horrendously messed it up and got banned again. 
It’s blatantly obvious that the clip you sent was a no no and should have known to not send it in discord and watch the video before you thought of sending it. Since we are back to square one, once again, no.

-slater
(11-20-2022, 01:17 PM)Kaiser Demicrus Wrote:
(11-20-2022, 01:05 PM)Salty Wrote: +1, clearly did nothing wrong!

Wait this isn’t a shitpost, sorry.

-1. Kaiser I trusted you and advocated for you to get staff and you BLEW IT.
I didn't see the last part of the video
based on the part i quoted being at the very end of the video, your history of overlooking major details in your appeals, and you editing your response earlier from “that wasn’t in it” to “i didn’t see that”, i can actually believe this. i almost stopped watching to give a verbal warning after <30 seconds bc it did seem like something for which you needed the context in order to even understand what was wrong.
since you got banned 5 days after being unbanned, i’m still gonna -1 an immediate unban. since it does seem like you didn’t intend to cross the line and this is the first time you’ve done something like this, i’ll change my vote to +1 for a reduction to 5 weeks from today. consider it a christmas gift :3
[Image: IBmuAn7.jpeg]
shocked! so!
former admin2
-1 for unban!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
Bruh again? -1
[Image: unknown.png]
Seems like a problematic person. If they got banned this quickly after being unbanned.... maybe just don't let them come back. -1
Lmao. -1 

Clearly you learned nothing. 

[Image: ofN2wCZ.png]
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 gamers sometimes have gamer moments nothing is wrong with that and anyone saying anything negative about him is actually in the wrong for preventing a gamer from gamering /s
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-21-2022, 09:02 AM)Ryzif Wrote: Lmao. -1 

Clearly you learned nothing. 

[Image: ofN2wCZ.png]
I thought the video cutted off before edp445 was told to change the title of the video