• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban me
-1 get lost bozo
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Y’all take this guy so seriously -1
i believe in second chances ( average second chance item fan).

You blew your second chance. -1.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Welp guess this appeal failed
(11-23-2022, 05:31 AM)Kaiser Demicrus Wrote: Welp guess this appeal failed
Hasn’t “failed,” it’s still open pending a decision and a discord admin will reply with that decision. Whenever one of them replies and closes the thread is when you know what happens. You should hopefully get an answer within the next few days at most!
bro what type of unban request is this -1

(skull emoji)
Hello,
At this time, the discord staff team have voted for DENY your appeal for an unban. You were ultimately warned that any behavior may result in a reban, and promoting a pedophile in our discord was a good way to get yourself rebanned.

Technically the reason for the ban is different from your instigating of random arguments - behavior that you had seemed to correct. However, you knew well to stay away from anything against the rules. As such, we are implementing a two-month appeal cooldown.
You may NOT attempt to appeal your ban prior to two months passing - ignoring this may result in an extension of the cooldown.

You may not appeal again until January 26th, 2023. Good day.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks