Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sodapoppin unban
Man.....
Exactly what chellman said, alts are hella sus. Now I ask for your forgiveness lol, good to know about the rest of the context of the situation on this matter. @chelllman yeahhh okkk chill out Dodgy
+1 unban as his perspective video clearly shows no walls used.
Getting on an alt in game in and of itself isn't a bad thing, donors and staff do it all the time if nothing else just to play the game and not have to focus on staffing so much.

That being said, trolling a bit on the forums using your alt is a no-no per forum rules (which forbid the use of alts), so it'd probably be best to forego using that alt forum account in the future. If you truly wanted to avoid the ban on your alt, you probably should have declared it to just the admin, or wait until being banned before appealing the ban.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-02-2023, 12:18 AM)Jammin Wrote: +1 unban as his perspective video clearly shows no walls used.
Getting on an alt in game in and of itself isn't a bad thing, donors and staff do it all the time if nothing else just to play the game and not have to focus on staffing so much.

That being said, trolling a bit on the forums using your alt is a no-no per forum rules (which forbid the use of alts), so it'd probably be best to forego using that alt forum account in the future. If you truly wanted to avoid the ban on your alt, you probably should have declared it to just the admin, or wait until being banned before appealing the ban.
i might as well as point this out now, the comments around 6:40 in this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vRCApIW4DI
(01-02-2023, 12:18 AM)Jammin Wrote: +1 unban as his perspective video clearly shows no walls used.

This is completely true. Dirty basturd tricked us all. It's fine to use an alt to play, but be careful on the forums lol.
???????? ??????
Hate to admit this but did see this type of maneuver being pulled off here did not know when but it was bound to happen. When the first evidence was provided I did not think much about because this was a player who knew their way around here. I gave my firm believe on why not to ban you and yeah I was correct. Good job. 
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
Unbanned punchrock1, thank you for this lesson on why I should always go with my gut instinct lol.

-
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]