Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jahvuh/Mello Unban Request
(11-20-2022, 08:02 PM)August Wrote: So wait a minute, your main got banned for hacking back in July, and you've been playing on an alt account since then? Am I getting this right?

No, my main got banned and the same day my alt got banned in July. I just started playing on an alt this week and am still unbanned. Figured I would tell the truth instead of ducking it and keep evading.
Live look in at Mello making up the “my brother in law did it” excuse (or anyone who appeals with the (relative) did it excuse for that matter:

[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(11-20-2022, 08:19 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Live look in at Mello making up the “my brother in law did it” excuse (or anyone who appeals with the (relative) did it excuse for that matter:

Yo you should read again brother. I never said he did it. He was at my house playing with me and he was just telling me where people were. I straight up admitted too it.
(11-20-2022, 08:21 PM)Mello Wrote:
(11-20-2022, 08:19 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: Live look in at Mello making up the “my brother in law did it” excuse (or anyone who appeals with the (relative) did it excuse for that matter:

Yo you should read again brother. I never said he did it. He was at my house playing with me and he was just telling me where people were. I straight up admitted too it.
regardless of the details, using the excuse of a relative having anything to do with the situation makes the whole story extremely dubious.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(11-20-2022, 08:02 PM)August Wrote: So wait a minute, your main got banned for hacking back in July, and you've been playing on an alt account since then? Am I getting this right?
Scrolling around and not reading fully things, I think his offense was actually ghosting later on alting.

Also link to previous unban request on the account by the name of "jahvuh"
[Image: unknown.png]
(11-20-2022, 08:26 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:
(11-20-2022, 08:21 PM)Mello Wrote:

regardless of the details, using the excuse of a relative having anything to do with the situation makes the whole story extremely dubious.
It's simply not an excuse. I was admitting to what happened? Whether he was with me or not. I was ghosting. Thats my point.
Wow......... you're a dumbass.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(11-20-2022, 08:34 PM):-/TheUltraFish Wrote: Wow......... you're a dumbass.
:-/
-1 on any unban/reduction any time soon, between this silly situation youve confessed to, as well as your recent behavior, a lot of time away to reflect is needed.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Ryzif is someone I trust to be very thorough & honest so I would imagine he has very recent evidence of you hacking though I would like to see that for myself if for no other reason that I enjoy going over evidence.

With that being said Mello did apologise to me in DMs for the way he had been talking to me witch I respect if that means anything to anyone.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]