Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jahvuh/Mello Unban Request
(11-20-2022, 08:51 PM)Avi Wrote: -1 on any unban/reduction any time soon, between this silly situation youve confessed to, as well as your recent behavior, a lot of time away to reflect is needed.

Understandable, I agree I was acting out. Hope maybe something besides permanent is on the table. I would also like to maybe suggest if an unban would have a chance to occur to let me back on very strict no-leniency restrictions. I'm actually sorry and wont act as I have.
nah man, hacking is a perma and alting is a perma. once a cheater, (almost) always a cheater. if you dont mind me asking, why did you cheat all the way back when?

Second question, why did you alt? alting is a perma, and it makes any chance of main account appeal (usually) harder.

third, why are you contesting a time farming ban (so soon)? afk ing once or twice I understand, because I have done it on accident. doing that for hours multiple times is something I kinda dont buy.

last question. Taking all this into account, why come back at all? again, I am simply curious. In my view, the math does not add up.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(11-20-2022, 09:39 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: nah man, hacking is a perma and alting is a perma. once a cheater, (almost) always a cheater. if you  dont mind me asking, why did you cheat all the way back when?

Second question, why did you alt? alting is a perma, and it makes any chance of main account appeal (usually) harder.

third, why are you contesting a time farming ban (so soon)? afk ing once or twice I understand, because I have done it on accident. doing that for hours multiple times is something I kinda dont buy.

last question. Taking all this into account, why come back at all? again, I am simply curious. In my view, the math does not add up.

I played with a a person IRL on Dinkleberg's and we ghosted which is why I was caught and banned, but I wasn't hacking just cheating. Right after the ban I got on another account I had with Garry's Mod and was banned quickly after that. Dumb thinking not realizing I was digging a deeper hole for myself. Also, with the time farming ban like I said earlier in the thread... I honestly thought it was a 1-month ban instead of a 1-day ban. I wasn't able to remove the thread and didn't realize until somebody on the forum brought up it was a 1 day.
(11-20-2022, 09:44 PM)Mello Wrote:
(11-20-2022, 09:39 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: -snip
    I played with a a person IRL on Dinkleberg's and we ghosted which is why I was caught and banned, but I wasn't hacking just cheating. .
Then you should have  appealed the ban again instead alt evading it. It’s simple and easy. You don’t deserve to be unbanned anytime soon
(11-20-2022, 10:04 PM)Norm Minder Wrote:
(11-20-2022, 09:39 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: -snip
    I played with a a person IRL on Dinkleberg's and we ghosted which is why I was caught and banned, but I wasn't hacking just cheating. .
Then you should have  appealed the ban again instead alt evading it. It’s simple and easy. You don’t deserve to be unbanned anytime soon
Fair enough, I did come forward and stop doing it though as well.
you should unban me because i actually broke the rules an additional time that you didn't know about
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(11-20-2022, 09:39 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: nah man, hacking is a perma and alting is a perma. once a cheater, (almost) always a cheater. if you  dont mind me asking, why did you cheat all the way back when?

I played with a a person IRL on Dinkleberg's and we ghosted which is why I was caught and banned, but I wasn't hacking just cheating. Right after the ban I got on another account I had with Garry's Mod and was banned quickly after that. Dumb thinking not realizing I was digging a deeper hole for myself. Also, with the time farming ban like I said earlier in the thread... I honestly thought it was a 1-month ban instead of a 1-day ban. I wasn't able to remove the thread and didn't realize until somebody on the forum brought up it was a 1 day.
but we weren't hacking, just cheating!

my brother in christ, do you hear yourself? hurr durr, I wasn't hacking, just cheating and exploiting the system so I could win some online points. cheating isnt so bad hurr hurr durr durr.

Hacking is a form of cheating. cheating is cheating. cheating is against the rules (rules 1, 2).

my man, you  do realize that like, 

-1, this person has not learned the basic lesson.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
-1 on unban, -1 on reduction. While I appreciate that you acknoledge that you are doing something that is against the rules and using the proper format, the fact that you have done it for so long is troubling. Ghosting with yourself/hacking/cheating is a serious offense that carries a permaban, whih your primary account has been and should be kept banned. Your alt should be kept out as well. The only reason I think you are making this unban request is because you couldn't use your alt.
LET ME IN.
[Image: The_Fiend_2.jpg]
get a load of this retard

threads like this are the only good reason to keep ph around
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide