Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
discord event prizes
I will donate the PH prizes since I can do that since I'm PH admin which allows me to do that thank you for posting this so people know which prizes I can donate for PH since I'm able to do that
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
Just to be clear, because apparently this has to actually be stated, prizes will be in-server PS2 inventory items only. Aside from 15,841 obvious reasons why we won't interact with IRL money/prizes, this is a Gmod server - so it makes sense to have the prizes be Gmod prizes.

Thanks @reina for setting all of this up! Please go participate when the contest starts in about 2-3 hours from now!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
i am actually giving 1 penny to everyone who wins
if the irs asks it was on dinks directive

legality? who needs it!
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-21-2022, 11:19 AM)Jammin Wrote: Just to be clear, because apparently this has to actually be stated, prizes will be in-server PS2 inventory items only. Aside from 15,841 obvious reasons why we won't interact with IRL money/prizes, this is a Gmod server - so it makes sense to have the prizes be Gmod prizes.

Thanks @reina for setting all of this up! Please go participate when the contest starts in about 2-3 hours from now!
where's my playstation 2
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(11-21-2022, 09:43 AM)chelllman Wrote: I will donate the PH prizes since I can do that since I'm PH admin which allows me to do that thank you for posting this so people know which prizes I can donate for PH since I'm able to do that

thank you for donate the ph prizes since you can do that since you'm ph admin which allows you to do that thank you for posting this so people know which prizes you can donate for ph since you'm able to do that
I have another thing to give away, an executioner for PH
[Image: image.png]