Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What servers can we replace DR With?
This would require dink to be alive. If anything just kill it so he can provide that time to the other three instead
[Image: J6yUs0g]
I would play the hell out of a bhop server, all the gmod bhop servers kinda suck now

i would be willing to slide dink some bills to get it started
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(11-21-2022, 08:43 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I would play the hell out of a bhop server, all the gmod bhop servers kinda suck now
would be cool as long as the cheese pack isnt on server
(11-21-2022, 03:35 PM)thankfulbrr Wrote: Dinks Cinema Server.
how to get shut down by the fbi in less than 5 minutes
I would 100% want a melon bomber server or a DarkRP server (Minus the retarded children running it)
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
I mean no one is stopping yall from making a server and calling it dinks.....
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(11-21-2022, 09:01 PM)thankfulbrr Wrote: I mean no one is stopping yall from making a server and calling it dinks.....
If they are staff here I doubt they would be able to come back if the dinkman found out. Dink does not like "knock offs"
i am thankful for bryanbrrs opinion
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
If you all are looking for something that won't die out in two weeks tops, scratch out any of the small gamemodes (ones with few servers, no players, or are gimmicky). Mini game servers are always a flop for long term sustainment, so don't bother with that either.

Your best bet would be an RP server (rip dinks rp I was best trusted there :^)) which done correctly this time would have better management that aren't going to just nuke the server until it crashes. And if you really want RP to be successful, have a team dedicated to playing consistently for more than a few days, have custom content that isn't just gmod store addons, listen to what the community wants, and carefully select staff that people will take seriously in staffing situations. I've seen the rise and fall of multiple darkrp servers (staff on a couple directly and staff in the community of another), all of which had these same fatal flaws.

As for bhop servers, they are super easy to manage and a lot of fun to play for a noob like me. Map setup is easy, staffing is east, population is hard to sustain.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
i'm all for another server as long as it isn't hosted by someone that abandoned the community whilst scraping donation money away from the admins that keep them alive