Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once more into the fray, my Trusted App.
Ingame Name: Obi Juan Canblowme

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54662806 
Discord Tag: Obi Juan Canblowme#1099

Time Played: 1368 hrs as Obi Juan, 419hrs as Milwaukee's Beast

When First Joined: March 2015 as Milwaukee's Beast

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 8am-5pm, 9pm-12am CST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor+ (and don't you dare forget the +)

What can you do to help the community: One thing I have noticed is that there are times when I get on and there isn't staff, I can help fill that gap at times, beside that I enjoy helping out where I can. I love doing reports, especially the tricky ones. Being a voice of reason, devil's advocate, helping others make sense of situations that they may not understand. I am always listening and welcome anyone that might need to talk or even vent (seriously). There's a lot I can offer but it's hard to write it all out. 

Why you want to help the community: When I first joined back in 2015, I had absolutely NO clue what I was doing, but somehow ended up as Admin after a short time (those that know me or of me know why and how I quickly rose ranks) however, most of the people I played with and staffed with have moved on, but I found myself coming back and enjoying TTT again, so I want to make sure that it stays that way and being involved with the server and community is the best way for me to enjoy and improve.

The community has definitely changed for the better, even though there will always be trolls and drama, the changes I have seen are great. There is always room for improvement and would love to be able to be a part of that and provide knowledge and voice to those.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): If you look close enough, only jokingly.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17296

How did you find us?: You found me...Ask me and I will explain.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I feel like an explanation is warranted in terms of my previous "Application" so here it goes. After playing a short while on this "new and improved" Dink's I did feel the need to jump back into staffing. Did I go about it the right way, no, and that was very apparent in the comments. With that being said, as Helen mentioned in the comments section, not everyone is accustomed to "my" joking around, but that's not an excuse. I posted it with the intent to see if I could just jump back in and when Icey responded with his original comment, I felt it was a challenge and I may have come off a bit more aggressive than I really am, I am a fucking teddy bear.
With that being said, I am more than willing to work my way back up the ladder and into the good graces of the community and hopefully you all with give me that chance.
[Image: JU8CD1n.png]
[Image: 73MD1Yf.gif]
erm actually you cant post this until tomorrow it goes by the closed date not the posted date -1
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
-1, eats tuna sandwiches.

My vote will change on November 22nd. Stay tuned.
+1 Obi has been very active since returning and has been a pleasant presence on the server whenever I see him around. Given his experience as staff and as a member of the community, I don't foresee Trusted being an issue at all.

I appreciate the sincerity in this app, and glad to see you're still interested in working your way back up the ladder. Looking forward to hopefully working with you in the near future :)
[Image: b_560x95.png]
-400 worst admin ever....

But for real tho +1 Obi is probably one of the most knowledgeable people on the server, even with the rule changes since he left. He has always been level headed and neutral when it comes to reports. He definitely has like server dad energy, just wanting everyone to have a good time. He provides insight when things get tricky in chat and is extremely helpful
(11-21-2022, 09:13 AM)Obi Juan Canblowme Wrote: blah blah blah
+0 never closes the game when he's done playing Dodgy
+1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Hi Obi Juan, 

Well, where can I start? You have been a very kind, aiding and generous person all around, no doubt about it. You’ve been on a lot recently for the past month which easily checks off the requirement, considering that there are people now that will no doubt know who you are and you’re very level headed, even in simple conversations or with trolls on. The second part of this would be just your experience and the requirements, obviously, you have enough hours and you’ve spent a month on the server, not really important, and the rest of the requirements you have filled which are done very easily. With you having past admin experience, I would love to see you be admin again, but as everyone doesn’t know your past staffing as admin, going through the ranks again should be a breeze, even if it would be a setback. :)

+1, Can’t wait to staff with you, if you are ever accepted, Good Luck Obi!

-slater
pretty easy +1 now that its been a minute, fun guy to be around and will easily roll well with being staff again
Obi constantly helps staff by using his powers as donor+ and using the admin chat to communicate with us, it should be an easy transition into staffing. +1.

Dude's also a dinosaur at this point so experience is not lacking to say the least.