Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once more into the fray, my Trusted App.
+1 dudes been active as hell, active enough that even I've seen him on. He's been nothing but helpful during the massive amount of hour that we've spent online together (I remember him DMing some helpful stuff).

He's fine to bring back as trusted. I hope you enjoy your stay my friend.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
+1, he's very helpful to staff and overall a super nice guy!
[Image: kirby.gif]
i mean duh, one of the best admins to ever grace this community and he’s a very kind person +1
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 I don't play much rn ofc but back in the day Obi was the man. A very kind-hearted person and was a great admin and staff. It seems that hasn't changed based on the replies. It seems like he's willing to work his way back up the ranks and has made a genuine effort to fix the concerns with his last app when he first returned. So I see no issue with promoting him.
Back when Obi was born they wrote scriptures called "The Testament"
(11-21-2022, 07:35 PM)Damien Wrote: Back when Obi was born they wrote scriptures called "The Testament"

LMFAO LEAVE THE OLD MAN ALONE
[Image: giphy.gif]
I haven’t played in a while but I do know that Obi was among the best staff back in the old days. Coupled with what everyone else is saying, I think he will make a good fit for trusted.

+1

(P.S. Are you sure you actually want this? I also came back to staffing in 2021 and just resigned from Moderator in August and I realized TTT had been filling a void. It just makes me curious when fellow Oldheads start playing again)
+1 for funny pun name.

Plus I like to see more staff to cause drama and act like it's actually something a sane and normal person would want to do lol
+1 Obi is a delightful person to have on the server. Very helpful and kind to all players. You were an excellent admin when I first started here, and will make one hell of a trusted again.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
You were admin when i first joined dinks and was the first person to tell me to press f1 to learn how to play. Last week that i've been active i've seen you on a lot and being a your usual positive self. +1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.