Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
???
Discord Name: Laced Xanax#8211

Discord ID: 191649735679934464

When First Joined(Estimate): mid 2018

What is your age: 20

What rank are you applying for (Helper or Moderator): Helper

What can you do to help the Discord community: I can lend a hand and help our currently understaffed Discord team create a fun, safe environment to connect with each other. As I believe my staffing record on TTT will show, I handle rule-breaking without bias or anything like that. I use our current moderation bot in my own server and know it well enough to preform the duties of a Discord Helper effectively.

Why you want to help the Discord community: I figure if I'm going to be staff, I want to help on any platform I can. I really do like the environment here (even if it gets a little shitty sometimes) and I want to help keep it as good as it is now, maybe make it even better if possible. also i wanna help my good friend reina c:

Other: I know this question is probably going to come up, so yes, I do believe I can handle staffing more than one place at a time. Feel free to ask questions down below ty i like men

edit: yes i know i have 4 current punishments logged in the bot, three of them are over 6 months old and the last one was me not knowing the bot would strike me for the soft a.
I am biased so take my +1 with a grain of salt.

I love staffing with this goober and I think he'd make a great addition to the discord staff team.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
+1 just dont search up laced's name on disc with any slurs or threats of violence ty
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 pretty sure he'll do good, I think
-1, don't see this as a good personality fit given the type of person someone has to be to mod discord
(11-21-2022, 09:43 PM)Deadpool Wrote: can you help me in bed mhmm

(11-21-2022, 09:43 PM)VICE Wrote: i agree with the title to this thread

agree

(11-21-2022, 09:44 PM)Salty Wrote: hell no.

(11-21-2022, 09:47 PM)Mana Wrote: Yeah no.

Thanks for the feedback guys!
you guys know the drill, pls add some reasonable context to your comments rather than just "no" or complete shitposts that will clog the app

Edit so I don’t have to post again: I shouldn’t have to say this but apparently I do, please keep it on topic and don’t try to start or try to incite/bait arguments. Be civil too, not hostile. Expect forum warnings and/or other punishment if necessary
And just so this also doesn't get deleted for "shitposting".
Yes. Essentially what Salty already had to point out. It is a prominent issue that anyone who has a semblance of individuality has noticed and either supports or refuses to point out.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
All,
This is a serious application for someone who is interested in joining the discord staff team.
Please give feedback, as feedback is definitely wanted, and give a vote if you want.
Please keep shitposting to a minimum, as this application IS being treated with the seriousness of any other application.

Arguing, personal attacks, shitposting, and unrelated conversations are not going to be tolerated.
Like Laced or hate him, he has a desire to help our discord community, regardless of your personal thoughts about him.

Thank you.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-21-2022, 09:51 PM)Salty Wrote: Fine, so this doesn't get deleted for "shitposting"

Hell no. I absolutely do not support you being discord staff. Your attitude towards people you have issues with is more than enough reason for me to not support it; you've made no effort to change your mannerisms in dealing with people you don't like, rather than by simply ignoring or responding constructively, you mock and/or block people you disagree with.

I only mock people's abnormally bad takes sometimes, I don't think I've ever mocked someone just because I didn't like them, nor have I blocked someone simply because I disagree with them. I'd have a mile long list at this point if that was the case. I'm not exactly sure what you want from me that would improve my staffing ability aside from this godlike demeanor you expect me to have. Whether I like or dislike you becomes irrelevant the moment staffing duties come into play.

Thanks for the comment.