Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
???
[Image: unknown.png?width=372&height=473]

It's a -1 from me. I am aware that I don't know your full character on the discord as I've been gone for a long while but man you're not fit for the reasons David said. I just really see this as a sort of sake persona you build up to fit the servers standards. Sorry.
-1 This is just not something I feel like you should be doing right now you just got your tmod back and have a history that makes people just not sure if this is the right move at the moment. I think you should wait more when applying for this position especially considering you just got promoted on ttt. I also am concerned that if trolling is going on that actually is effecting someone but you find it normal online "banter" you might not act on it bc you dont see it as a big deal. Those are my thoughts :)
I'll remain neutral, but I want some things to be considered. When applying and becoming discord staff, here or elsewhere, your appearance and demeanor is what determines how serious and professional other community members will perceive you when you go from member to staff. Your past in the Discord is even more serious, because it's a lot easier for someone to search your name in the server you staff and see your presence than any forum or gaming server. I've seen people go back and try to discredit staff on other servers because of their past and what they found.
From the brief amount of time this has been posted, it seems a lot of people have that concern that your demeanor and presence are hard to take you seriously in this position. They also seem worried that the past will repeat itself. Is there anything you would say to address these concerns?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(11-21-2022, 10:10 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: -1 This is just not something I feel like you should be doing right now you just got your tmod back and have a history that makes people just not sure if this is the right move at the moment. I think you should wait more when applying for this position especially considering you just got promoted on ttt. I also am concerned that if trolling is going on that actually is effecting someone but you find it normal online "banter" you might not act on it bc you dont see it as a big deal. Those are my thoughts :)
If my history is an issue for anybody, I understand that. However, I encourage anybody holding that sentiment to really look at my history before making a judgement based on it. A year and a half of staffing/being a general good boi, a few months I was community banned, about 2 years of acting out because stupid teen laced didn't know how else to act when he felt wronged, and now we're here. I've earned staff on TTT and generally have a good reputation now. 

The trolling thing is a non issue as long as the person being affected actually communicates that they're not okay with what's going on. Otherwise, it's extremely difficult to determine tone through text. 

Thanks for your comment.
so my take is that i think you do enough on TTT, but discord is not TTT. Hope this helps!
if this was like 6 months ago I'd probably be indecisive but recently Laced has proven that he's willing to take things seriously when it comes to supporting the community. He has been a big help as TTT staff, and if his mentality is consistent he will be fine with a trial discord staff role.

+1 go for it, unparalleled redemption arc i think
Jammin said he will resign if this gets accepted so +1
bruh this might need to be temp closed lmao
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
iight so another admin did close this due to the amount of shitposting it was receiving.

I will reopen it and monitor for now. Please behave, and expect forum warns for shitposting.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-21-2022, 10:15 PM)Avi Wrote: From the brief amount of time this has been posted, it seems a lot of people have that concern that your demeanor and presence are hard to take you seriously in this position. They also seem worried that the past will repeat itself. Is there anything you would say to address these concerns?
There isn't much to be said about my demeanor and presence as a staff member except yes, I realize I can come off as someone who is just a general ass and shits on anyone who doesn't agree with them. This isn't who I am. I have been that way in the past and I've definitely held on to my bluntness from that time, but I am not at all the toxic person I used to be.

As for the past repeating itself, it won't. It hasn't. I wouldn't be staff right now if I hadn't gotten my shit together and shaped up.

edit: i typed this rly fast before i saw the thread get closed, ty for the comment avi