Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first try
Neutral

I can't get behind someone with less than 200 hours for trusted.
(11-22-2022, 06:25 AM)Birddog6 Wrote: -1 Because of your discord behavior, in all honesty. You regularly call people fascists and Nazis unironically and post a lot of divisive things, and frequently run around and say stupid things to people you don't like.

Also, gonna full edit this, for some other context. Here's where you accused me of being an anti-semite for no particular reason. 

And then when I was talking about having kids with my wife, you straight up told me that you hoped my unborn children would die. 

I think the second one is worst than the first.
"Regularly" as in just you after you literally post dog whistles lol

As for the kid thing, I literally just repeated what hong said

(11-22-2022, 10:06 AM)⚡Nash Wrote: Neutral

The time requirement for trusted is 100 hours
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(11-22-2022, 10:58 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 06:25 AM)Birddog6 Wrote: -1 Because of your discord behavior, in all honesty. You regularly call people fascists and Nazis unironically and post a lot of divisive things, and frequently run around and say stupid things to people you don't like.

Also, gonna full edit this, for some other context. Here's where you accused me of being an anti-semite for no particular reason. 

And then when I was talking about having kids with my wife, you straight up told me that you hoped my unborn children would die. 

I think the second one is worst than the first.
"Regularly" as in just you after you literally post dog whistles lol

(11-22-2022, 10:06 AM)⚡Nash Wrote: Neutral

The time requirement for trusted is 100 hours

Yeah that's still bad. You're both wrong. Both of you can be wrong
(11-22-2022, 10:58 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: "Regularly" as in just you after you literally post dog whistles lol

This worries me, if you think repeating something someone else mentioned is okay, even when they say it wouldn't be appropriate to say.  Make me wonder if you would properly warn people for repeating slurs that someone messaged them (or claim was messaged to them) in chat or if you would think that its fine because they are just repeating what was sent to them.

This also reminds me that for warns context of what people say does not matter as much as the content which I know from last month and your last staff application your dis-agree with.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(11-22-2022, 11:17 AM)chibill Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 10:58 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: "Regularly" as in just you after you literally post dog whistles lol

This worries me, if you think repeating something someone else mentioned is okay, even when they say it wouldn't be appropriate to say.  Make me wonder if you would properly warn people for repeating slurs that someone messaged them (or claim was messaged to them) in chat or if you would think that its fine because they are just repeating what was sent to them.

This also reminds me that for warns context of what people say does not matter as much as the content which I know from last month and your last staff application your dis-agree with.
I don't really see how you're making that connection, but yes I would warn for that. I repeated something a moderator said as a joke, in response to someone whose entire gimmick is being as edgy and offensive as possible, which neither of us received strikes for.

And to clarify again, my disagreement was whether context was included in the logging of the warning, not whether it affected the warning being given or not.

while i appreciate your wish to try and help the community, i just don’t think you have a good personality for staff at this time.

for both of your apps alone it demonstrates you have a hard time taking criticism, and often wish to assert your opinion in every situation.

just try to chill out and have fun
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(11-22-2022, 11:53 AM)BillyBob Wrote: -1

while i appreciate your wish to try and help the community, i just don’t think you have a good personality for staff at this time.

for both of your apps alone it demonstrates you have a hard time taking criticism, and often wish to assert your opinion in every situation.

just try to chill out and have fun
The first responses in this thread literally comment on concerns from the previous thread being improved upon since then. I +1d most of the constructive criticisms in that thread and only replied to a handful that needed further clarification.

As stoked stated in the previous thread, it's not unstaffly to provide explanation or defense to claims made about you. I'm not going to contest someone's personal feelings about me, but I think it's perfectly fair to try to clear up misunderstandings or respond to accusations.
Here is my two cents. Even though you are not saying it's "ok to" be edgy towards someone who's edgy, I get the impression from your response that that's what you think. HONG's comment was not ok to begin with and you should've been able to realize this. What you both said is grotesque. No matter how much of a pain in the ass, troll, dark humored person Birddog is, or isn't you shouldn't say this. This definitely applies for in game. As staff you should know when someone or something has gone too far and you failed at this. Though this is just one occasion that's been brought up.

I've seen you on the server for very little because I play mostly during the afternoon/early night (EST time approx). Based on this, I can't really say if you are fit for the role from much personal experience, so for an "official" vote, I am neutral.

EDIT: Just because a moderator said something it doesn't make it ok/appropiate, which you also imply on your response.
theres a reason i didnt actually say it and immediately followed it up with an apology despite being extremely inebriated lmao
I've played with you a good amount recently (more than anyone else commenting?) and it seems like you know the rules, so you'd know how to enforce them, and that you don't tend to break them. + you are definitely on when staff isn't. As far as discord behavior goes, as long as it's closer to what you're like in game from now on, I think you should get trusted. +1.