Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first try
(11-22-2022, 12:27 PM)LemonTiara Wrote: Here is my two cents. Even though you are not saying it's "ok to" be edgy towards someone who's edgy, I get the impression from your response that that's what you think. HONG's comment was not ok to begin with and you should've been able to realize this. What you both said is grotesque. No matter how much of a pain in the ass, troll, dark humored person Birddog is, or isn't you shouldn't say this. This definitely applies for in game. As staff you should know when someone or something has gone too far and you failed at this. Though this is just one occasion that's been brought up.

I've seen you on the server for very little because I play mostly during the afternoon/early night (EST time approx). Based on this, I can't really say if you are fit for the role from much personal experience, so for an "official" vote, I am neutral.

EDIT: Just because a moderator said something it doesn't make it ok/appropiate, which you also imply on your response.
Fair enough, I'll be more vigilant in the matter moving forward
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
And say what you will about the "I wish your kids would die" comment you made, Hong apologized to me. You haven't.
(11-22-2022, 01:13 PM)Birddog6 Wrote: And say what you will about the "I wish your kids would die" comment you made, Hong apologized to me. You haven't.
Ok, I'm sorry for taking it that far.
-1 as I feel you would not be a good fit to the staff team at this time. Between your behavior on discord and what I have seen on the server I do not think you would bring us any benefit right now. @BillyBob summed it up pretty good. I could see my vote changing in the future but I would like to see some changes in your behavior.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
-1, but I think improvements have happened since last time. Many of the concerns stated are still present but I think I have seen somewhat better behavior. Needs to be kept up thought
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(11-22-2022, 04:03 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: -1 as I feel you would not be a good fit to the staff team at this time. Between your behavior on discord and what I have seen on the server I do not think you would bring us any benefit right now. @BillyBob summed it up pretty good. I could see my vote changing in the future but I would like to see some changes in your behavior.
Can you elaborate what you've seen on the server that makes you think that? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to change if you're vague
Maybe a controversial +1 here. I like tiefling, she seems to be mature enough for staff and has a good understanding of the rules. The issues with the discord honestly IMO not a hugeeee deal, and something that can be easily fixed. It is a bit of a concern for me that you don’t use your mic and it might be harder to staff with no mic, but i don’t think that should be a disqualifier. I also agree with Damien and slater.

Also the best mercy in the league :) +1
[Image: kirby.gif]
(11-22-2022, 07:15 PM)coco?? Wrote: Maybe a controversial +1 here. I like tiefling, she seems to be mature enough for staff and has a good understanding of the rules. The issues with the discord honestly IMO not a hugeeee deal, and something that can be easily fixed. It is a bit of a concern for me that you don’t use your mic and it might be harder to staff with no mic, but i don’t think that should be a disqualifier. I also agree with Damien and slater.

Also the best mercy in the league :) +1
thank you 2nd best mercy in the league
+1 yall really gonna be upset about the kid comment thing when literally current staff say worse on the reg? come on now. Ive seen plenty of improvement personally and i think she should be given a chance.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(11-22-2022, 05:13 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 04:03 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: -1 as I feel you would not be a good fit to the staff team at this time. Between your behavior on discord and what I have seen on the server I do not think you would bring us any benefit right now. @BillyBob summed it up pretty good. I could see my vote changing in the future but I would like to see some changes in your behavior.
Can you elaborate what you've seen on the server that makes you think that? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to change if you're vague
From what I have seen you tend to start problems with other members and insert yourself in situations that have nothing to do with you. It is just what I have seen when I am on with you. I feel you need to chill out and instead of causing the issues just don’t start them. I see others have had a different experience with you but this is just my personal experience.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]