Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first try
(11-22-2022, 09:18 PM)Foxka Wrote: +1 yall really gonna be upset about the kid comment thing when literally current staff say worse on the reg? come on now. Ive seen plenty of improvement personally and i think she should be given a chance.
I support this app but other people saying worse stuff shouldn't invalidate the fact that it was a bad thing to say.
(11-22-2022, 09:33 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 05:13 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 04:03 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: -1 as I feel you would not be a good fit to the staff team at this time. Between your behavior on discord and what I have seen on the server I do not think you would bring us any benefit right now. @BillyBob summed it up pretty good. I could see my vote changing in the future but I would like to see some changes in your behavior.
Can you elaborate what you've seen on the server that makes you think that? I'm not sure what I'm supposed to change if you're vague
From what I have seen you tend to start problems with other members and insert yourself in situations that have nothing to do with you. It is just what I have seen when I am on with you. I feel you need to chill out and instead of causing the issues just don’t start them. I see others have had a different experience with you but this is just my personal experience.
Asking genuinely, do you have any recent examples? I could see it if you were talking about discord, but I honestly can not recall this happening any time recently on the server. I haven't received any warnings since the new system was implemented, just one verbal warning as slater mentioned for double reg (which I wasn't aware was being enforced until that point, and I haven't done since), I rarely get slayed, and i don't really argue with people on the server to any significant degree. I shitpost and troll around a bit, but it's mostly banter with people i'm familiar with. I can see how it could look more serious from the outside since you and I haven't directly interacted much, but it's really not serious and I feel like it's pretty tame compared to the kinds of jokes some current staff make (including an incident of multiple staff members intentionally misgendering kaiwan behind her back, which iirc you were involved in). If you have any examples otherwise, I genuinely am curious to know as i'm currently unaware of any related issues I've been involved in on the server as you described, and I can't really change much without knowing what it is i'm supposed to change.
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(11-22-2022, 09:54 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: Asking genuinely, do you have any recent examples? I could see it if you were talking about discord, but I honestly can not recall this happening any time recently on the server. I haven't received any warnings since the new system was implemented, just one verbal warning as slater mentioned for double reg (which I wasn't aware was being enforced until that point, and I haven't done since), I rarely get slayed, and i don't really argue with people on the server to any significant degree. I shitpost and troll around a bit, but it's mostly banter with people i'm familiar with. I can see how it could look more serious from the outside since you and I haven't directly interacted much, but it's really not serious and I feel like it's pretty tame compared to the kinds of jokes some current staff make (including an incident of multiple staff members intentionally misgendering kaiwan behind her back, which iirc you were involved in). If you have any examples otherwise, I genuinely am curious to know as i'm currently unaware of any related issues I've been involved in on the server as you described, and I can't really change much without knowing what it is i'm supposed to change.

will add paragraphs when i'm on my pc
I got nothing really recent (meaning the past week or 2) as I have not been able to play as much due to a move but besides that whatever others have done really have nothing to do with this app. Also, I never had any incident with @Kaiwan. Claiming that I was apart of something I don’t even recall nor was apart of is kinda messed up. I get you want to clarify why I am -1ing your app but you really shouldn’t say I was apart of something like that.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
(11-22-2022, 10:10 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 09:54 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 09:33 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 05:13 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 04:03 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
-snip-
-snip-
I got nothing really recent (meaning the past week or 2) as I have not been able to play as much due to a move but besides that whatever others have done really have nothing to do with this app. Also, I never had any incident with @Kaiwan. Claiming that I was apart of something I don’t even recall nor was apart of is kinda messed up. I get you want to clarify why I am -1ing your app but you really shouldn’t say I was apart of something like that.
I think what is deemed acceptable behavior for other staff is relevant to an accusation of causing issues, as context to compare the accused behavior to. It was simply one of many examples of staff behaving in a way that I feel goes beyond how I behave on the server. It's one of the more extreme examples, but similar jokes are in no way rare, and as I said my banter is typically tamer than the jokes other staff make, like calling someone a smelly poopshitter.

The incident I mentioned, which occured a little over a month ago. I only bring up your involvement because I feel it's somewhat hypocritical to accuse me of causing problems as a reason I shouldn't be trusted, with no examples of me doing so, when you've been involved in behavior worse than mine.
(11-22-2022, 10:49 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I think what is deemed acceptable behavior for other staff is relevant to an accusation of causing issues, as context to compare the accused behavior to. It was simply one of many examples of staff behaving in a way that I feel goes beyond how I behave on the server. It's one of the more extreme examples, but similar jokes are in no way rare, and as I said my banter is typically tamer than the jokes other staff make, like calling someone a smelly poopshitter.

The incident I mentioned, which occured a little over a month ago. I only bring up your involvement because I feel it's somewhat hypocritical to accuse me of causing problems as a reason I shouldn't be trusted, with no examples of me doing so, when you've been involved in behavior worse than mine.
And what does that have to do with Kaiwan? Nothing u posted was towards anyone as we were all just meming. I assure you mostly everyone would say I hardly ever exhibit poor behavior. Your video that you posted is evidence towards nothing as I did nothing wrong. I feel at this point you’re just trying to justify that cause I said something whatever you said is irrelevant which is not true.
(11-22-2022, 11:08 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: And what does that have to do with Kaiwan? Nothing u posted was towards anyone as we were all just meming. I assure you mostly everyone would say I hardly ever exhibit poor behavior. Your video that you posted is evidence towards nothing as I did nothing wrong. I feel at this point you’re just trying to justify that cause I said something whatever you said is irrelevant which is not true.
My last post on the matter as it's getting off topic which I didn't intend, but this is the message (visible in the video) that you were responding to (as well as similar things said in VC shortly before that which were cut from the clip for upload size and relevance), with the prompt before that being "she's a 10 but she's kaiwan"

Again, the point wasn't the exact incident or you specifically, it was just an example that other staff including yourself make jokes that are similar to or more extreme than the ones I make.

Edit: I forgot to include the image like a smelly poopshitter

[Image: Bvpyxkn.png]
(11-22-2022, 11:16 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: My last post on the matter as it's getting off toipic which I didn't intend, but this is the message (visible in the video) that you were responding to (as well as similar things said in VC shortly before that which were cut from the clip for upload size and relevance), with the prompt before that being "she's a 10 but she's kaiwan"
Your assuming I was responding to that comment when I in no way every made a statement that I was. I’m pretty sure if you grab the whole clip I never refer to Kaiwan in any way and what I said was not pertaining towards her at all. I like Kaiwan and have never had an issue with her. I hop on and always talk to her and we chill to my knowledge.

Edit: I get the point you’re trying to prove but you’re claiming I was misgendering someone when I wasn’t. That’s where my issue is currently.
(11-22-2022, 11:16 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: My last post on the matter as it's getting off toipic which I didn't intend, but this is the message (visible in the video) that you were responding to (as well as similar things said in VC shortly before that which were cut from the clip for upload size and relevance), with the prompt before that being "she's a 10 but she's kaiwan"

Again, the point wasn't the exact incident or you specifically, it was just an example that other staff including yourself make jokes that are similar to or more extreme than the ones I make.
I am just going to butt in here and say Skullfire did not say Kaiwan at the end of the video. Not 100% what word they did say but it sounded like "Bea" but definitely started with a B sound. The whole sentence was something of "If you want to say she's not a women then lets go with this she's a 10 by really a bea" where the last word is a bit unclear.

I think I am going to definitely be a +/- 0 from me..
(11-22-2022, 11:25 PM)chibill Wrote:

I am just going to butt in here and say Skullfire did not say Kaiwan at the end of the video. Not 100% what word they did say but it sounded like "Bea" but definitely started with a B sound. The whole sentence was something of "If you want to say she's not a women then lets go with this she's a 10 by really a bea"  where the last word is a bit unclear.

I think I am going to definitely be a +/- 0 from me..
Real last post to clarify, the last word is "they", "she's kaiwan" was the prompt before that one before the clip that the "she's not a woman" comments were responding to
For reals this time. +/-0 Based off what other have said and proof brought by bird dog. I agree with laced that even if hong also said something similar, it doesn't change the fact that it was fucked up. I don't have anything else too add. I've heard about other issues from others, but all those relate to things that happen in the discord. I haven't played enough TTT to give an accurate vote on that front. +0.

Now for shit post:
[Image: AhHE28x.png]

ME WHEN:!!!
[Image: Q9ZpVH4.png]
former admin2