Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first try
(11-24-2022, 09:22 PM)Quantum_Edge Wrote:
(11-24-2022, 08:54 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(11-24-2022, 08:52 PM)Quantum_Edge Wrote: what
You had just gotten on, and I'm going to be honest I barely see you on the server so I thought you were another donor at the time as no warning was given to the micspammer.

warned the mic spammer in server vc and in text chat [Image: image.png]

Jerry was already warned beforehand
I meant an awarning, I don't remember the vc but the wording of the text wasn't indicative to me that a staff member was on. Regardless, my point was simply that I wasn't aware at the time that a staff member was on and was merely handling it as I had been before you got on and had misremembered you being donor instead of staff.
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(11-23-2022, 10:46 PM)Birddog6 Wrote:
(11-23-2022, 09:46 PM)Cimag Wrote: +1

While I do aggree on the criticism part, because from my perspective is more like "ok but..." rather than a "point taken", everyone that has the courage to stand their ground deserves the chance to explain themselves,  on the other side of the note, the comment that was taken 2 far, I do aggre that it was fucked up, (even if it was repeating what someone else already said, and I do think that an apologize was required back then), everyone has ever said or though worse things, some with ill intentions, others without it, and at the end of the day we cant judge someone based off on words solely, because actions speak louder than those, that being said, the whole discord thingy and most of the forums are a toxic space and a "Me VS them " sort of situation, so anyone is prone to say really bad things sooner or later, the whole point is that we should improve and strive to be better when we acknowledge our own flaws

now on the game side of things, she knows the rules, and its active, so yeah, I do see a possible trusted

I don't see how you, or anyone here, sees hoping that my unborn child would die as a small scale problem. Directly to me, in fact. And only apologized for it when it came up here. In fact, I encourage everyone to see how I explicitly told her that, no, I did not like it and that I believed Hong was drunk and she was just hateful, and she replied with crying baby gifs. Immediately after I both stated that no, I didn't find it funny after suffering a miscarriage. Instead of backing down, she went a step further. 

https://discord.com/channels/26353637419...8531955712

I know I'm an abrasive troll, but I wouldn't cross that line upon wishing actual death on someone, especially someone's family. I fail to see how you think that it's even remotely a small deal, or even close to how staff or people wanting to be staff should interact.

Also, yes, I know, coming from me that's hilarious in an ironic way, but I've never said I wished anyone I didn't like on here would die or their family suffered.
Just for the sake of clarification, I literally dont know you, or most people on the server, nor Im going to engage on further answers as this is a trusted app, but I fail to see where I stated it was a "small scale problem" or something that shouldve been brushed off, I however am able to read that theres some anger while writing that response to someone who was just commenting on the app, so you do you and I hope you are able to solve all of your problems
(11-22-2022, 09:54 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 09:33 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 05:13 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(11-22-2022, 04:03 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: -snip-
-snip-
-snip-
Asking genuinely, do you have any recent examples? I could see it if you were talking about discord, but I honestly can not recall this happening any time recently on the server. I haven't received any warnings since the new system was implemented, just one verbal warning as slater mentioned for double reg (which I wasn't aware was being enforced until that point, and I haven't done since), I rarely get slayed, and i don't really argue with people on the server to any significant degree. I shitpost and troll around a bit, but it's mostly banter with people i'm familiar with. I can see how it could look more serious from the outside since you and I haven't directly interacted much, but it's really not serious and I feel like it's pretty tame compared to the kinds of jokes some current staff make (including an incident of multiple staff members intentionally misgendering kaiwan behind her back, which iirc you were involved in). If you have any examples otherwise, I genuinely am curious to know as i'm currently unaware of any related issues I've been involved in on the server as you described, and I can't really change much without knowing what it is i'm supposed to change.

-1 I love how you act like you regret the jokes you make meanwhile you throw stupid ass jokes that are actually trash including acting like fentanyl is something to joke about. Obviously not very mature. I've already heard plenty from "other people" to know that the incident between you and me isn't uncommon and you do seem to cause problems every time your name is mentioned (including your friends)

for this a definite -1 until you learn how to act like a proper person
(11-25-2022, 12:15 AM)Pisca Cai Wrote: -snip-

-1 I love how you act like you regret the jokes you make meanwhile you throw stupid ass jokes that are actually trash including acting like fentanyl is something to joke about. Obviously not very mature. I've already heard plenty from "other people" to know that the incident between you and me isn't uncommon and you do seem to cause problems every time your name is mentioned (including your friends)

for this a definite -1 until you learn how to act like a proper person
The only "incident" i can recall between you and me is a joke I made about me liking fentanyl that you got upset about, to which I responded "ok"? If drugs are the bar for what's not ok to joke about then the server wouldn't have very much staff
I got upset because you seem to make jokes without thinking about the consequences. Jokes in bad taste shouldn't be a reason to dislike someone let alone ban anyone, however this seems to be a reoccurring thing for you which I'd like for you to consider when people argue back against you.
(11-25-2022, 12:36 AM)Pisca Cai Wrote: I got upset because you seem to make jokes without thinking about the consequences. Jokes in bad taste shouldn't be a reason to dislike someone let alone ban anyone, however this seems to be a reoccurring thing for you which I'd like for you to consider when people argue back against you.
Sure, and in the case of the joke made toward birddog I accepted that it was over the line. I don't, however, see how a joke that is exclusively about myself, not made toward or involving anyone else, doing drugs is remotely the same thing. And I don't see how it's reoccurring if it only occurred once.
so
just a piece of advice
if you hit tab (or whatever key you may have it binded to), a scoreboard comes up
and it shows everyone currently on the server
and you will notice their names have little colors with some other words right by them
and
you can see that some people might have purple, and it says donor, indicating donor, like yourself
and others might have a leafy green color and it says trusted by them (hey that's the role you're applying for!)

this can be used as an indicator that someone is staff without you having to remember the name of every staff member and their role, very beneficial
pretty baseline stuff
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(11-25-2022, 08:13 AM)do re mi fa so la ti cock Wrote: so
just a piece of advice
if you hit tab (or whatever key you may have it binded to), a scoreboard comes up
and it shows everyone currently on the server
and you will notice their names have little colors with some other words right by them
and
you can see that some people might have purple, and it says donor, indicating donor, like yourself
and others might have a leafy green color and it says trusted by them (hey that's the role you're applying for!)

this can be used as an indicator that someone is staff without you having to remember the name of every staff member and their role, very beneficial
pretty baseline stuff
sounds fake. please do not try to trick me into crashing my game.
+1

Those who are -1 and using what was said in discord are all hypocrites. Ive seen so many mods/admins/trusted say some racist as shit in that discord lmao so whatever she said shouldnt even matter. if what tiefling said in discord is enough to not get her trusted, alot of all should be demoted for the same.
(11-24-2022, 09:31 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: I meant an awarning, I don't remember the vc but the wording of the text wasn't indicative to me that a staff member was on. Regardless, my point was simply that I wasn't aware at the time that a staff member was on and was merely handling it as I had been before you got on and had misremembered you being donor instead of staff.

You know, I was really gonna stay quiet about the JOKE of an answer this was but your response right here also shows you don't entirely know the guidelines. If Quantum had just loaded in, he was right to give a verbal warning first BEFORE he gives an awarn, specially if he didn't know it had happened before he joined/no one complained that it had been happening. That you "didn't know" he was staff for whatever reason is a bullshit excuse when all it takes to know, like rand said, is to press tab.

You have things to work on before you are fit for trusted IMO.