Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earning my Golden Star
(11-08-2022, 10:53 PM)Avi Wrote: Neutral because I pop in randomly, but I just wanted to say you gave me a very pleasant first impression yesterday of your overall character and how you handle yourself on the server. I think that speaks miles when applying for trusted and when people first meet you, and regardless of the outcome of your app, keep doing what you're doing ^^

(11-12-2022, 04:24 PM)Avi Wrote:
(11-12-2022, 02:40 PM)ThaT Wrote: These types of responses that Avi posted should be against the rules. Only people who are actually active should be able to comment on here.

With that being said, I've played probably close to 15 hours with this person and they would make a great admin. +1 from me (an active player on the server)

My comment still stands as I originally stated but regardless, I've played with them 6-7 hours this week alone.  I won't +/- an app if I only have recent time played with them.  I can't judge on their playtime a few weeks ago because I simply wasn't on.  Your comment is unnecessarily rude and condescending towards me for no reason.

Sorry that I offended you. It's a little insane that we allow inactive people to comment on admin applications. 
(11-12-2022, 07:01 PM)ThaT Wrote:
(11-12-2022, 04:24 PM)Avi Wrote: -

Sorry that I offended you. It's a little insane that we allow inactive people to comment on admin applications. 
It's really not. Just because your inactive/barely active (as Avi seems to be) doesn't mean you're not allowed to give your opinion. Avi has also been on when elf was aswell, so she is definitely able to give an opinion. Also this is a trusted application, not an admin one.
[Image: image.png]
(11-12-2022, 07:01 PM)ThaT Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 10:53 PM)Avi Wrote: Neutral because I pop in randomly, but I just wanted to say you gave me a very pleasant first impression yesterday of your overall character and how you handle yourself on the server. I think that speaks miles when applying for trusted and when people first meet you, and regardless of the outcome of your app, keep doing what you're doing ^^

(11-12-2022, 04:24 PM)Avi Wrote:
(11-12-2022, 02:40 PM)ThaT Wrote: These types of responses that Avi posted should be against the rules. Only people who are actually active should be able to comment on here.

With that being said, I've played probably close to 15 hours with this person and they would make a great admin. +1 from me (an active player on the server)

My comment still stands as I originally stated but regardless, I've played with them 6-7 hours this week alone.  I won't +/- an app if I only have recent time played with them.  I can't judge on their playtime a few weeks ago because I simply wasn't on.  Your comment is unnecessarily rude and condescending towards me for no reason.

I don't want to continue to derail this application, but you should look at things from more than one perspective. If I came on here with the opposite stance, saying that x person applying was bad and could justify my reasoning, would you have the same response? First impressions matter, whether it's a new player meeting them for the first time or a long term player like myself. It will help continue to sustain and grow the community. I think mystical has the right mindset when people first meet them, sharing knowledge of the game, server, and rules. The exact kind of person I would have wanted to staff with back when I was staff, and the type of staff the community should strive to have on the team. It's been consistent in the 6-7 hours I've played with them across several days (same attitude, same behaviour).
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
as someone who plays garry’s mod almost every day, i’ve crossed paths with mystic shelf dozens of times. i’ve seen them performing their duties as a player on many occasions, probably more times than anyone aside from mystic shelf themselves. after seeing mystic shelf ’s growth as player over the course of however long they have been a player, i can say with 100% certainty that mystic shelf is one of the players of all time. because of this, i have to give mystic shelf a very enthusiastic +1!
I'm neutral cuz idk you all that well, but I trust some of the other people's opinions.
As an inactive person, I would argue my opinion matters MORE!!!

Joking aside,
+1; You will do a good job.

I think you worked on what was called out on the previous app (I believe you did another application that was denied a bit back but I might be mistaken) so I think you can be a good fit for the PH team.
Mystical seems fitting for Trusted +1
[Image: unknown.png]
Bump #2

Edit was bump 2 not 1 Ryzif back handed me for it ow ;-;
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
Just gonna give this a final bump before a decision is made.  

Also shut up Milk your bump was #2
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
This staff app has been APPROVED!

Welcome to the team. You should have ran when you had the chance.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.