Blue to Green
Ingame Name: Nullify

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173747978

Time Played: 2680+ hours. 

When First Joined:  December 16, 2017

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 1:30 PM to 11:30 PM CDT

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod. 

What can you do to help the community?: As I already have a ban ability, I have a better understainding on when and how to use it. With being a mod, I can do ban requests that isn't just 24 hour bans and further up the punishments. Pretty much I have experience with using the ULX menu. Of course being a moderator will be a different experience since the highest rank I aquire is test mod. I do think after being a past test mod and present test mod is enough for me to move on and learn much more.

Why do you want to help the community?: I've been a part of this community for a long time. I had some ups and downs when it comes to staffing. I have been improving over the past years and learning from my mistakes. I genuinely like this community. Helping newcomes and old regulars returning back feels like the beginning. Regardless what rank I'm on, I'll still continue supporting other fellow people.
I've seen a ton of problems in the server every day. Racist unfunny trolls wanting to get peoples reactions. I truly want to put the stop on the troubling trolls and keep the server trouble-free. I have a thicker skin so anything wouldn't bother me.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): Unstuck abuse. Banned for 12 hours.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Yes. 10 staff applications. 

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Nvidia GeForce

How did you find us?: Sandbox. Was bored. Decided to play prop hunt. I stayed.
I have some question before casting a vote.

1) Are you aware that moderators can take care of ben request & are you interested in helping upper staff handle behind the scenes stuff if so what exactly are you interested in particular out side of just having a bigger hammer & how will you go about it?

2) What makes you stand out from other T-Mods?

3) How do you think you are "managing" other staff members? as in guiding.

4) Is there anything you would want to change about the server? rules guidelines et cetera.

5) Why do you deserve mod?

What I have to say about you at this point.

- I trust your judgment I have not seen a case were you make decisions that would bring this application into question ever maybe before I join the server by I myself have not seen any case since I join the server.

- You always have your materials on hand i.e. if I ever need evidence you always have it & is not a guessing game on whether or not a listing is solid to use in a ban solid archiving is a must have in my eyes & you got it.

- you can keep super nice when dealing with a situation thoroughly without letting it get to you if upper staff were bastards I would not be on the staff team to start with & I think you fir that role quite well.

- no problems with your ability to staff.

Over all I think your a good fit for Mod but holding my vote for the questions.
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
If he's handling ph like he's in murder, I don't see any reason why he shouldn't be promoted.
By far one of the most lenient, respectful, diligent, and coolest staff I've had the honor of playing with whilst keeping a positive attitude (which is saying something considering GMod's reputation).  Never has Nullify given me a reason to find them disreputable. Hopefully, the feeling is mutual. If not the case, then apologies. Nullify gets the job done once you undermine their leniency. No scenes, no drama, and no rash responses. Simple procedure and peace of mind.

If anyone deserved a promotion to a moderator, it would most certainly be Nullify.

If "User" opinions are of any value, then +1 vouch from me.

EDIT: We need more Nullifies as staff :D
+1

Nullify seems to know what he is doing, is reasonable.

previous complaint of burnout seems to be non-existent. (is at least consistent in how play time is achieved).
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
+1 Nullify is good give him mod
[Image: image.png]
+1 PH needs more mods and Nullify seems like a good fit
[Image: unknown.png]
(11-23-2022, 12:34 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: .

1) Yes, I am completely aware about being able to take care of ban request. As for the 'behind the scene', if anything, I could provide some evidences if it's in much more serious situations. Granted that I show videos/screenshots whenever they're needed.

2) I'm one of the oldest staff member. I already have staff experience from the past. At this point, I put a lot of time as a test mod, so I believe I should move forward. 

3) If a staff member troubling remembering a certain protocol, I would give them a proper listing. There are times when staff come and go. Some returned back and forget what to do; usually giving them a refresher to prevent misuse of power for not remembering the proper way to handle things. But of course, assisting other staff both new and old is what I'm capable of doing.

4) As of now, no. I rather not have the guidelines be too strict or too lenient. It's fine how it is now. The only thing I want to see in the server is new content. New maps, playermodels, (seasonal) crates, hats, pretty much anything that'll keep the newer player and the older players intact. Alas, only the owner can add and remove.

5) I already explain on why I should aquire the moderator rank. I know I would have to take much more responsibilities than as a test mod and I am capable of taking my own responsibility. I served my time as a test mod for a long time and like I said, I believe I should move one rank higher. Also there is only one moderator and having an additional mod would be helpful.
While I don't play much Prop Hunt where ever Nullify is on they are always doing a good job as staff. They are also super friendly.

+1
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
I've checked some key things including how you staff on the server, your playtime, and not just if you make ban requests but of those requests are thorough with evidence and detail. You hit every check there exceptionally well, and I think you are deserving of Moderator. Best of luck on your application and +1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~