Widsquard for trusted 2022
Ingame Name: Widsquard

Discord Tag: Mrputter67

Time Played: 135 Hours

When First Joined: Nov 10, 2022 11:00 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 135 hours (PT) Time zone

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Doner

What can you do to help the community:  I can help watch the server on hours other Admins or Mods are not present since I am a night owl.

Why you want to help the community: I want to be an extra hand and be someone people can come to for help.

How did you find us?: My multiplayer server browser is where I located this game.

Other: I want to help with the staff shortage bc I play on this game a lot so any time the servers are shallow I can help in that sense. I am hoping I would be a good fit to help in the team! I am one of the more nutty players so I would like to be able to also help match the energy of the crowd that are more like me. I do not operate under biases because it is realistically not a good character for others.
Hey Widsquard and welcome to the forums and the community!

While I appreciate your willingness to help, I truly have no idea who you are. For lack of community engagement I'm going to be a -1 this time around.
Thanks for applying!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I am going to probably say a +/0 for now since I have played on the server with you without issue but other then that nothing much else, you also didn't really follow the format. (Did you do the Scenario form? Want to make sure you read https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=2 )
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(11-23-2022, 11:50 PM)chibill Wrote: I am going to probably say a +/0 for now since I have played on the server with you without issue but other then that nothing much else, you also didn't really follow the format. (Did you do the Scenario form? Want to make sure you read https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=2 )
Thank you for the feedback, I had trouble locating the format form so I fixed it.
-1 i really don't think you'd fit plus you don't have much ban request
Hi Widsquard, looking at your hours and at Gametracker (screenshot below), it seems like you're an older member who's started playing again recently? I think part of the reason people don't know you that well yet is that you came back so recently. I'd recommend playing for a few weeks longer to get to know people better again, and applying again then. In the interim, maybe make an introduction thread here, and try making some ban requests if the situation arises.

I've seen you on the server and you seem like a friendly dude, and you haven't caused any issues to my recollection. You're on the right track, you just need to stick around consistently for a little while longer and I imagine people will have no problem supporting your app :)

[Image: image.png]

edit: forgot to say, -1 because of recent activity and not knowing you that well.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(11-24-2022, 12:39 AM)Ryan722 Wrote: Hi Widsquard, looking at your hours and at Gametracker (screenshot below), it seems like you're an older member who's started playing again recently? I think part of the reason people don't know you that well yet is that you came back so recently. I'd recommend playing for a few weeks longer to get to know people better again, and applying again then. In the interim, maybe make an introduction thread here, and try making some ban requests if the situation arises.

I've seen you on the server and you seem like a friendly dude, and you haven't caused any issues to my recollection. You're on the right track, you just need to stick around consistently for a little while longer and I imagine people will have no problem supporting your app :)

edit: forgot to say, -1 because of recent activity and not knowing you that well.
I fixed the form, I didn't know about gametracker. Thank you for that!
-1 I played with you today and you seem like a chill person but id think it would be best to hold off for a month to get more activity and community engagement. Also ban request aren't required but go a long way to show you know what you are doing and show us that you understand to get proper evidence. Good luck and hope to see you around more.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Donor*
[Image: unknown.png]
-1 he called caribou annoying.
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]