Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheating
Offender's Name and Steam ID: worm (STEAM_0:0:495386928)

Potential Witnesses: Garro (STEAM_0:1:90012891)

Reason to Ban: Cheating

Proof: 

Other: I'm not sure what kind, last time I checked this user, I didn't see anyone that could be working with them to ghost, so I assume they were using a form of aim bot or wall hacking. They were on yesterday too, I messed up and didn't hit record when it happened then but they ended up having a score of around 8 kills with only about 2 hours on the server at the time. Furthermore, he does already have one VAC ban on file, even if it's been over a hundred days since the last one, which is something to keep in mind with this.
this player is already under surveillance. at the time, I did not have enough evidence to ban+report.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
This guy making us look bad smh
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
This looks more like ghosting than anything and it's not enough to ban from my perspective. Going to leave it open for possible further evidence and close in a day or two.

Closed *
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]