Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
B!TER
(11-26-2022, 07:10 PM)Wilfry Wrote: A "year" wasn't enough for him to chill out.

I understand that getting doxxed is bad but he went for way too much time malding about how a donor gagged them on server and Discord.

+1 This deserves a ban for sure
Just to fully clarify, I am not considered a donor on discord. My mute abilities come from a higher power.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(11-26-2022, 11:02 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 07:10 PM)Wilfry Wrote: A "year" wasn't enough for him to chill out.

I understand that getting doxxed is bad but he went for way too much time malding about how a donor gagged them on server and Discord.

+1 This deserves a ban for sure
Just to fully clarify, I am not considered a donor on discord. My mute abilities come from a higher power.
the mormon god
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
Im all for second chances.

he has already had his.

ban away.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(11-26-2022, 11:02 PM)Jammin Wrote: Just to fully clarify, I am not considered a donor on discord. My mute abilities come from a higher power.
Sorry for the confusion, I meant the gag on server.  And that he complained on both server and Discord
[Image: unknown.png]
whale, whale, whale....lets get to it.

I wanted to just keep this short but then I saw that this could be a teachable moment so I'm gonna sprinkle in a lil extra if ya dont mind. (if ya do skip to the end)

1. DONORS ARE NOT STAFF AND ARE NOT REQUIRED TO DO ANYTHING ON THE SERVER. Don't boss them around or try to shame them into doing anything on the server.
2. PLEASE be careful what you link in any of your profiles. Posting links in your steam profile that are attached to any other personal social media can lead people like the kind that were harassing B!TER to get other info on you. (his links were removed after he was told about this) but I just want everyone here to be careful out there.

The donors did well enough with this situation.
We hope we managed to ban all of the other problem children that were a part of this but please be careful out there my dudes.

B!TER will be permabanned due to his behavior and his past offenses. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.