Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi guys
Lets talk!!

Anything you ever accomplished thats good?

How was your day?

Post something you feel proud of, this is appreciation thread time baby.
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
[Image: rn_image_picker_lib_temp_d8cda8a3-40bd-4...550e85.jpg]
[Image: helluva-boss.gif]
I'm currently working on storyboarding a manga-style series! I'm not by any means a good artist so I won't be making the art if it ever goes anywhere but I feel like I'm doing a really good job writing wise!

TW// Gore/Violence
Here you go, you can look at it here.
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
finally putting my voice to use and practicing my bass singing to see where i can go with it c:

for anyone who knows/cares i can growl down to an E1 and can fry down to a B0 on my good days
(11-26-2022, 02:44 AM)Laced Xanax Wrote: finally putting my voice to use and practicing my bass singing to see where i can go with it c:

for anyone who knows/cares i can growl down to an E1 and can fry down to a B0 on my good days
well done!! proud of you <3

(11-26-2022, 01:14 AM)Loona Mondragon Wrote: [Image: rn_image_picker_lib_temp_d8cda8a3-40bd-4...550e85.jpg]
I love this

Goofy lil funny guy
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
my favorite accomplishment is being a dinks ttt moderator, protecting and serving the community and following the rules at all costs
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]