Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harmless_Potato Trusted Application
(12-02-2022, 07:55 AM)Ryzif Wrote: Final bump for those who would like to speak their mind.
thanks
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
Yoyo!

I've known you for a long while now. I think you can do well at a Trusted member. Especially when you're here on Fridays and Saturdays, (as I always go every weekend). With you around, doing your thing, the conversations are going to be so much fun.

+1 

You are one rule-freak when it comes to people violating them, and that's something we need in a loong time after a series of conversations going south. (And trolls obviously)

Much luck to you, man!

-D
final thoughts.

in a recent incident involving another player, harmless potato was able to separate himself from obvious biases and correctly identified to me that another player was breaking the rules. 

In this way, I can say that he is ready for staff. he is capable of judging impartially as much as any human can. Is he a perfect person? no. But as I will always say, everyone deserves a second chance. I think his coming back has allowed him to grow as a person. Moreover, he has grown to be someone that the community can look up to with a bit of polishing.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(12-03-2022, 02:34 AM)Sad_ti84 Wrote: final thoughts.

in a recent incident involving another player, harmless potato was able to separate himself from obvious biases and correctly identified to me that another player was breaking the rules. 

In this way, I can say that he is ready for staff. he is capable of judging impartially as much as any human can. Is he a perfect person? no. But as I will always say, everyone deserves a second chance. I think his coming back has allowed him to grow as a person. Moreover, he has grown to be someone that the community can look up to with a bit of polishing.
Just want to say sorry for getting you involved tonight, but also I appreciate you hoping on. I tried to get players to actively follow the set rules buy typing "!MOTD" in chat, but they failed to do so. I appreciate you and Carson both for involvement in settleing the server. :)
???????? ??????
Hi Potato!

We have seen all the feedback and have discussed your application and at this time we are going to deny it.

Now, we do really want you to reapply in a month (as long as your interest and attitude remain positive).
You seem to be really well liked in server and the few times I played with you were popular and helpful.
We want to see just a bit more community involvement. Even as I post this I've been seeing you pop up more. You also seemed to have come leaps and bounds since your previous run ins that put you on our radar before, so keep that up.
So, with all that being said thank you for your application and the soonest you may reapply is 01/05/2023.
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.