Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harmless_Potato Trusted Application
eh. Play with you alot.

why not, you seem like a good 'nuff noodle

+1

(post edit: yes, you have had a couple bump ins with staff before. recently, you've been a good noodle though so)
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
We had a bump in the past, but since then you've been helpful and i'm not in the position to judge others by their past.

+1 Good luck
[Image: ?imw=512&imh=233&ima=fit&imp...erbox=true]
+1

Hes a funny potate.
I don’t know about this one. I’m not voting because I’ve been inactive, but it wasn’t long ago when back in August (heh) you were causing issues that myself and others had to deal with. Particularly with you being disrespectful to myself and others resulting in warnings and gags. I can’t speak for how you’ve behaved since then, but I hope you have improved. Like I said, no votes from me due to inactivity, but I wish you the best of luck.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
Hay Potato

I just want to start by saying that I think you're a really cool person who is a lot of fun to play with, I think everyone who plays with you will agree with me on that.

However, a staff member pointed out your previous listings & I am going to have to -1 your app personally I am happy to point out what you were listed for in DM's but not publicly since I would like the past be left in the past sooner rather than later.

I would like to see you reapply a few months from now, I just think it's a bit too soon since the mentioned listings provided good behavior of course.

Good luck on your application!
[Image: MARVYN_IRL.gif?ex=65e5009d&is=65d28b9d&h...f424f7de0&]
(11-28-2022, 09:16 AM)August Wrote: I don’t know about this one. I’m not voting because I’ve been inactive, but it wasn’t long ago when back in August (heh) you were causing issues that myself and others had to deal with. Particularly with you being disrespectful to myself and others resulting in warnings and gags. I can’t speak for how you’ve behaved since then, but I hope you have improved. Like I said, no votes from me due to inactivity, but I wish you the best of luck.
Unsure of what was said, and/or done, but stuff that I do isn't meant to actually have a negative connotation to it. I just hop on for fun and enjoy my time on the server and within the community. I do apologize to you and if anyone feels this way. I just like to poke fun sometimes lol.

Thank you, and thanks for your input!  :)

(11-28-2022, 10:02 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Hay Potato

I just want to start by saying that I think you're a really cool person who is a lot of fun to play with, I think everyone who plays with you will agree with me on that.

However, a staff member pointed out your previous listings & I am going to have to -1 your app personally I am happy to point out what you were listed for in DM's but not publicly since I would like the past be left in the past sooner rather than later.

I would like to see you reapply a few months from now, I just think it's a bit too soon since the mentioned listings provided good behavior of course.

Good luck on your application!
Hello Super Milk Chan,

I appreciate it, and I enjoy playing with you and everyone else in the server.

Unsure what was said, and/or done, but as previously stated in my reply above I nothing I do is meant to have a negative impact to anyone. I enjoy the server and everyone who plays it! 

Thank you again, and thank you for your input and vote!  :)
???????? ??????
from what ive seen of your game play  you are fair  knowledgeable of the rules and a good person +1  from me
I took mathematics. This is easy.
Harmless Potato + Staff App = +1 vouch

Reasons: yes
Actual reasons: Chill, seems to deal with the unspeakables while being chill, respectful, also chill
I've only recently been able to play on the server more consistently, so I haven't been able to properly observe how you handle situations. Because of that, I'm gonna remain neutral.
Final bump for those who would like to speak their mind.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]