Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harmless_Potato Trusted Application
Ingame Name: HARMLESS_POTATO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199119627

Time Played: 410 hours

When First Joined: February 14, 2021 07:00PM  CST (Originally went by 404 Profile Not Found)40404 Profile Not Found4 Profile Not Found

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Thursday 5:30PM-11:30PM, Friday 5:30PM-11:59PM/Saturday 1200AM-2:00AM/11:00AM-11:59AM, and Sunday 11:00AM-11:30PM Central time zone (Oklahoma).

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I want to bring positivity to the community/sever, maintain community/server guidelines and rules, and keep the community in check. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I have been playing the sever now for almost 2 years, and recently have been putting much more time in. This week alone I have put 8+ hours in a day. I just want to give back to the server/community in a positve past/current staff has made for me. I Really enjoy this server, and want to continue that for future players.   

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): I have not.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I have OBS to record hackers/cheaters/ghosters.

How did you find us?: Friend had  suggested this server to play prop hunt.

Other: As a regular player on this server I feel like it is my time to step forward and take my time to put my efforts within the community/server. I have had a positive experience thus far, and I want to make it my foremost importance to make it the same way to current players and future players.
???????? ??????
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/for...php?fid=16
make introduction here
[Image: image.png]
You seem really eager and willing to join the PH staff team and I respect that. It would be nice to see some community involvement since this is your first and only forum post at the moment, but I believe you can be a force for good in the PH community. +1.
Potato is a chill, nice guy that would be a great fit for staff. He helps out on the server when he can, knows how to identify a ghoster or cheater, is friendly, and an all around great guy. I don't see a reason for this to be denied unless some crazy shit gets unearthed.
+1
[Image: image.png]
Played with Potato for a while now. He is a very chill guy to have fun with during PH. Knows where he needs to put his foot down and knows the rules. He can be very helpful for staff and trusted when it comes to someone who's breaking the rules. 1+ to be trusted at least : )

Wrong one Potato lol
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
Well... i played with Potato a lot of times and i can say that he's a nice guy, chill and can be a perfect staff member. If he's trying to get Trusted its cause he know he can handle with that :)

+1
I'm all for Potato becoming staff. He does a well job and let us, the staff, know the troubling people on the server. Although he just made a forums account with no ban request, that can be fixed.
Hi Potato,

From what I have seen on PH, you've been nothing but friendly and nice throughout your playing time here. You have helped staff and called out people who were breaking the rules which is great. I personally enjoy your company and think you should be staff.

Also, I like potatoes so a +1 for me.

Hope to see you on staff soon buddy.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
From reading the comments of other community members it seems you have had a positive impact on the PH server. I am going to +1 and wish you good luck on the app!
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
From what I saw yesterday, you seemed knowledgeable of the rules and capable on how to explain them to someone. Hopefully that situation didn't frustrate you, but it does show potential and that you will handle trusted well. Other instances on the server with you have gone well, and I think it would be fair to give you a chance. +1
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~