Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harmless_Potato Trusted Introduction
Ingame Name: HARMLESS_POTATO

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:199119627

Time Played: 410 hours

When First Joined: February 14, 2021 07:00PM  CST (Originally went by 404 Profile Not Found)40404 Profile Not Found4 Profile Not Found

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Thursday 5:30PM-11:30PM, Friday 5:30PM-11:59PM/Saturday 1200AM-2:00AM/11:00AM-11:59AM, and Sunday 11:00AM-11:30PM Central time zone (Oklahoma).

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: I want to bring positivity to the community/sever, maintain community/server guidelines and rules, and keep the community in check. 

Why do you want to help the community?: I have been playing the sever now for almost 2 years, and recently have been putting much more time in. This week alone I have put 8+ hours in a day. I just want to give back to the server/community in a positve past/current staff has made for me. I Really enjoy this server, and want to continue that for future players.   

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): I have not.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): I have not.

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes, I have OBS to record hackers/cheaters/ghosters.

How did you find us?: Friend had  suggested this server to play prop hunt.

Other: As a regular player on this server I feel like it is my time to step forward and take my time to put my efforts within the community/server. I have had a positive experience thus far, and I want to make it my foremost importance to make it the same way to current players and future players.
???????? ??????
Welcome to The Forums! You didn't have to repost your trusted app here btw.  Blush
Potato your still drunk aren't you
[Image: image.png]
(11-26-2022, 01:21 AM)Carson Wrote: Potato your still drunk aren't you
Not at all lol.

(11-26-2022, 01:20 AM)Damien Wrote: Welcome to The Forums! You didn't have to repost your trusted app here btw.  Blush
Carson linked me to the correct place to submit the request, so I obliged. Just wanted to make sure I Posted in the right place :)
???????? ??????
(11-26-2022, 01:22 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Carson linked me to the correct place to submit the request, so I obliged. Just wanted to make sure I Posted in the right place :)
He linked you there to make an introduction thread, you posted your staff app in the right section.
(11-26-2022, 01:26 AM)Damien Wrote:
(11-26-2022, 01:22 AM)Harmless_Potato Wrote: Carson linked me to the correct place to submit the request, so I obliged. Just wanted to make sure I Posted in the right place :)
He linked you there to make an introduction thread, you posted your staff app in the right section.
???????? ??????
don't listen to damien he's lying
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
Welcome to the forums! Best of luck on your trusted app.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
easiest +1 of my life
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 we love drunk staff
[Image: unknown.png]