Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ace for admin?????? v2.5.32
Ingame Name: Ace1579

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:117863000

Time Played: 863 hours (according to GT)

When First Joined: Nov 25, 2015

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Since im taking classes online I am available any time during the day and im up till around 3 to 4 am  

Rank Desired: Admin

Current Rank: Mod

What can you do to help the community: As a Admin, I could help and do more for the server either being as simple as fixing someones time or testing new features that might possibly be added in the future. Although I like to have fun and all over the past basically 3 years I think that I have learned everything that comes with being staff. I know the rules well and know what punishments go with what situations. I do not mind showing new members how to play, or new staff how everything in there arsenal of commands works.

Why you want to help the community: TTT never get's boring for me. I love the people in the community because without them I probably would not be on as often as I am. With that being said if the server gets out of hand it would stop people from coming back and I don't want to see that happen. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-s-Mod-App 

How did you find us?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeinU8HGs7U&t=4s (Don't ask how i came across this)

Other:  Word on the server i'm a suspect
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
[Image: DEk4q6r.png]
+1
former admin2
+1, Ace will do a great job as admin. He is good at being good and also and is good plays overwatch like a fart knocker. +1
+1

Ace is one of the most active and overall great mods we have, easily one of my first choices for the admin pool. keeps the server under control when online, and i don't think i need to mention how well he handle reports and knows the rules, because he wouldn't have gotten this far if he wasn't a good staff member.

also i'm better than him at ttt
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
strongest addition to the staff team we’ve ever seen, it would be detrimental not to have him be admin

gcubed has a plus +1 in my books
[Image: giphy.gif]
Inshallah my brother, ace for admin 2023
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1

Ace is one of the most active and overall great mods we have, easily one of my first choices for the admin pool. keeps the server under control when online, and i don't think i need to mention how well he handle reports and knows the rules, because he wouldn't have gotten this far if he wasn't a good staff member.

also i'm better than him at ttt
[Image: IMG_1792.png?ex=65dbf028&is=65c97b28&hm=...height=620]
[Image: 314414117_5311404615654513_344420633025296371_n.jpg]
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
+1 easily my first choice, I believe Acetone would make a great admin
he gets nothing but aces

+1!