Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
adnim appilaticon
+1 Reina checked on me on the days I felt like shit, she's a real human bean.

(11-29-2022, 03:36 PM)Lapis Wrote: -1   :s

I deff dont feel safe in the discord if its “fun” to be racist
lmao this is bait, screenshot has no context
Why must you become an Admin to organize more community events? I think you've done well with putting them together thus far in your current position.

To be fair, you've become the face of Discord Staff due to such swelling activity. I can't imagine there isn't anyone who doesn't know you and I think it's fair to be curious about finding a better position to help more.

I'm just wondering how you would help more? How would you "lead and support" your fellow staff members?

What ideas do you have?

What would the Admin perms allow you to accomplish if you were to get said perms? 

Personally I'm leaning more towards you being ready for said position.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
+1 only if you can tell me who were in Paris?

But really tho everybody else has said good qualities Reina has and this is for sure a no brainer +1
[Image: unknown.png]
+1 for Reina to get Admin. Don’t see any reason why she shouldn’t.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
reina is a real one +1, forum posts are all absolute fax machine and super nice
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(11-29-2022, 05:42 PM)Meddle Wrote: +1 Reina checked on me on the days I felt like shit, she's a real human bean.

(11-29-2022, 03:36 PM)Lapis Wrote: -1   :s

I deff dont feel safe in the discord if its “fun” to be racist
lmao this is bait, screenshot has no context
Its not bait, just my opinion. I dont have much left of that screenshot because i left the discord shortly after, so ya.

+1 for reduction, -1 for unban
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(11-29-2022, 06:02 PM)Lapis Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 05:42 PM)Meddle Wrote:
(11-29-2022, 03:36 PM)Lapis Wrote: snip
Its not bait, just my opinion. I dont have much left of that screenshot because i left the discord shortly after, so ya.
It's fairly common for people to make jokes like this tbh, it's all jokes and no one means any harm.
[Image: image.png]
While you do an excellent job as a mod I don’t think you are ready for the position of admin. You’ve always struggled with confrontation and some personal character flaws that I would be happy to elaborate on in DMs. I think being an admin would be incredibly stressful to you and be a detriment to your mental health. I won’t vote no but I strongly advise you make sure you are fully ready and understand the responsibility that comes with being an admin if your serious about this. +0.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
+1 for Reina. I thought she was an admin already just in how often she is there in the thick of it trying to figure out drama and things that need attention in the chat.

She does need to learn where to park her car on campus though so she wont get a ticket.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week