Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
And those that tasted the bite of his sword named him... the DOOM SLAyTER
(12-04-2022, 02:40 AM)slater Wrote:
Other: Give feedback/experiences you've had previously as well as give questions if you have any. Sorry for the atrocious formatting and font changes last application, hopefully it's way better than previously. Hope you all have an amazing month, Thank you for Reading!  Heart
Other 2: The Doom Slayer

I don't know how you do it but the format is once again... ʘ‿ʘ This font size is not vision inclusive.

Anywho, I think you'd be a good mod. Maybe a decent replacement for Icey ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). You are active, friendly and based on my experience know how to handle yourself and the server so +1
+1 slater is a great TMod right now. Doing all the right things within in his abilities to keep the server a fun place. Give my mans full Mod!
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
One of the best positive influences on the TTT staff team, slater deserves a shot at mod. +1.
(12-04-2022, 11:56 AM)Icey Wrote: +1 but please cut down on the paragraphs……make sure you are having fun too.
I’ll keep notes on making it shorter and reduced! Thank you for the feedback! :)

(12-04-2022, 11:57 AM)LemonTiara Wrote:
(12-04-2022, 02:40 AM)slater Wrote:
*snip*

I don't know how you do it but the format is once again... ʘ‿ʘ This font size is not vision inclusive.
I’ll make sure to up the font size next time and make it a little better! My tmod app was way worse, but I’ll keep this in mind, Thank you! :)
+1 He named his neice, denise and his nephew, denephew
Man goes above and beyond for everyone in the community and spends lots of time typing and talking about things that need to be brought up.

Super active and helpful to everyone he meets, that's my boi

+1 

He's smart and knows too much
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
+1 Slater is on all the time and can always count on him to moderate the server.
big w
+1
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
+1 but abuses guts playermodel so more like +0.75
+1 lots of words