Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
report on coco???
Offender's Name: coco??

Offender's SteamID: idk

What Server(s): ttt

Offender's Rank: moderator

What They Did: slayed me for crossfire (against the rules)

When They Did It: today

Potential Witnesses: coco??

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: PHP returned: Uploaded file exceeded upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini. Please contact your forum administrator with this error.

Other: idk
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
Can you upload the video to YouTube or discord then share it?
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: PHP returned: Uploaded file exceeded upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini. Please contact your forum administrator with this error.

[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(12-02-2022, 09:35 PM)Jammin Wrote: Can you upload the video to YouTube or discord then share it?
no
+1

I will not elaborate further.
The file upload failed. Please choose a valid file and try again. Error details: PHP returned: Uploaded file exceeded upload_max_filesize directive in php.ini. Please contact your forum administrator with this error.

+1
ive decided on behalf of bryan that this is a shitpost, please close this
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(12-02-2022, 09:45 PM)do re mi fa so la ti cock Wrote: ive decided on behalf of bryan that this is a shitpost, please close this
no sorry its a serious issue for this server please do not be rude
upload it to youtube if it's a legit report

or else....
(12-02-2022, 09:47 PM)茶 Tea Wrote:
(12-02-2022, 09:45 PM)do re mi fa so la ti cock Wrote: ive decided on behalf of bryan that this is a shitpost, please close this
no sorry its a serious issue for this server please do not be rude
No evidence = no legitimacy
I've offered a few solutions to fix the video upload. Hell you can DM it to me on discord. Without that this goes nowhere and is simply a rep farm for those of us who comment our shitty takes
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks