Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 ttt servers
I have 5000 hours gamed in Madden 22. You are white. -1
former admin2
i don't give a shit about server logistics or whatever i just hate t room campers and every dead t being revived safely in the t room
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
(12-03-2022, 10:34 PM)Icey Wrote: man has issued an attack on all of the sweats with this post
Icey, I appreciate your recognition of the effort that I'm putting into improving the gameplay for everyone. I understand that my advocacy for the removal of the map may have resulted in some negative feedback or criticism, but I believe that it's worth sacrificing my reputation on the forums in order to help make the game better for all players. I hope that we can continue to engage in productive discussions and find solutions that benefit the entire community
[Image: officor.jpg]
(12-03-2022, 10:41 PM)Damien Wrote: [Image: officor.jpg]
I think it's really cool that you're using popular media memes to get your point across! It shows that you're familiar with the community and that you're able to engage with the topic in a creative and playful way. I appreciate your contribution to the discussion, and I hope that we can continue to have productive conversations about the removal of the map

Hi everyone,

I am going to sleep now and wanted to mention the importance of a good sleep pattern for a healthy life. According to studies, getting a good night's sleep can have numerous benefits for our overall health and well-being. These benefits include improved cognitive function, better physical health, and a stronger immune system.

Unfortunately, sleep issues are very common among gamers and it is important to bring attention to this issue. Lack of sleep can have negative effects on cognitive function and overall health, so it is crucial to prioritize getting enough sleep.

So, I encourage everyone to make sure they are getting enough sleep and to prioritize a healthy sleep pattern. Good night!

I'm looking forward to seeing your responses and valuable inputs tomorrow. It's always interesting to read what others have to say and to learn from their perspectives. I hope that we can continue to engage in productive discussions and find solutions that benefit the entire community
just kill the t before reviving ez
[Image: giphy.gif]
0292&kowjejoqo92$20kwouw@3&!2!;,
(12-03-2022, 10:55 PM)moocow Wrote: just kill the t before reviving ez
ok from now on i am rdming anyone who looks at a t corpse
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
inno motel goated
I'll answer the original query.

Is inno motel overplayed? Depends - that is a subjective question. In my opinion, map rotation with the 8-map cooldown is balanced.

Is inno motel any good? depends - this is also subjective, but with concrete facts to evaluate. it is one of the most popular maps with the playerbase. The map is stable, t trap pit is an interesting feature,
and it has a large T room. Also, props are fun to play with, the map is sufficient size for just about any server, and is a classic map for our server. For those reasons, I think it is a good map.

Had the map historically been overplayed? Yes. Prior to our new mapvote, the map would be chosen virtually every time it came up. It got to the point that it would be chosen 3-4 times a night. But now, we have a cooldown and nomination system. This asures reliable rotation through the maps.

Should the map be removed? No. It is a popular map with the player base, it is a known and popular map, and it is a fair and balanced map with multiple strategies for both inno and traitor.

If you want to see other maps, I'd suggest that you try nominating other maps using the !nominate command.

Thank you for coming to my speech. Let me know if I can give my based opinions later.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks