Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 ttt servers
Why would we get rid of a map that almost everyone loves???
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
(12-03-2022, 11:55 PM)(DEMON)Skullfire Wrote: Solution: get gud :)
get gud at making maps that dont SUCK.
[Image: p2tO5Im.png]
innomotel is fine but good god we play that shit way too much
shut the hell up (i m the owner) overplayed =/= bad
[Image: unknown.png]
(12-03-2022, 11:33 PM)Jammin Wrote: I'll answer the original query.

Is inno motel overplayed? Depends - that is a subjective question. In my opinion, map rotation with the 8-map cooldown is balanced.

Is inno motel any good? depends - this is also subjective, but with concrete facts to evaluate. it is one of the most popular maps with the playerbase. The map is stable, t trap pit is an interesting feature,
and it has a large T room. Also, props are fun to play with, the map is sufficient size for just about any server, and is a classic map for our server. For those reasons, I think it is a good map.

Had the map historically been overplayed? Yes. Prior to our new mapvote, the map would be chosen virtually every time it came up. It got to the point that it would be chosen 3-4 times a night. But now, we have a cooldown and nomination system. This asures reliable rotation through the maps.

Should the map be removed? No. It is a popular map with the player base, it is a known and popular map, and it is a fair and balanced map with multiple strategies for both inno and traitor.

If you want to see other maps, I'd suggest that you try nominating other maps using the !nominate command.

Thank you for coming to my speech. Let me know if I can give my based opinions later.
[Image: close-up-handsome-black-man-staring-port...573740.jpg]
[Image: black-guy-staring-against-white-wall.jpg...52S5wMz6U=]
Big no on this, however I do miss the old innocent motel too
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Just alt tab on a map you don't like lol
Logged in just to say this thread sucks
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Just don’t pick it. Y’all are good at that when it comes to other maps
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]