improve cannibalism
human is yummy, no need buff
aughhh
[Image: raccoon1_1.jpg?ex=6628fb2c&is=6616862c&h...0080f14e4&]
could just make it heal 25-30hp and be rebuyable tbh
ok hear me out

15s max eat time
heals 4hp per second, can stop eating at any time
max overheal of 40 hp (so you can heal from 40-->100 or 100->140 etc)
makes loud minecraft eating noises in a 800 unit radius, volume falls off until like 2000 units away

or some iteration of this
(12-08-2022, 12:31 AM)stoked Wrote: cannibal literally turns you beet red and forces you to stand still for like 5 seconds while using it, that's gotta be significantly worse than an audio queue
don't even get me started on if it bugs you are stuck with the red hue on your model until someone obviously notices
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
I thought this thread was about becoming a group of people to live in the Amazon secluded, because you’re already secluded in your room at your computer so human contact is rare.

Yeah, improve cannibalism. We wanna become the better.. ya know what. Not gonna say his name. I like shitposting too much. Just improve cannibalism on the server so we can have fun again. Also bring back manhacks.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-09-2022, 06:31 AM)Summer Wrote: I thought this thread was about becoming a group of people to live in the Amazon secluded, because you’re already secluded in your room at your computer so human contact is rare.

Yeah, improve cannibalism. We wanna become the better.. ya know what. Not gonna say his name. I like shitposting too much. Just improve cannibalism on the server so we can have fun again. Also bring back manhacks.
Russ alt???????
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]