Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT Drama Tier List 2022
-1 as I do not trust you in a staff role at all. Your history speaks for itself.
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
-1 for both. Cannot be trusted in staff due to history and personally I think any events should be run by someone better organized
[Image: ehzhie1yovv21.jpg]
(12-10-2022, 02:46 PM)Ckg Wrote: -1 for both.  Cannot be trusted in staff due to history and personally I think any events should be run by someone better organized
Sorry for derailing the thread here for a moment but anyone who wants to organize an event is more than welcome to, and I encourage others to do so regardless of a potential coordinator role existing in the future or not. This doesn't impact ability to staff and should not be considered here, ty.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
-1 Personally I wasn't going to comment on this but after seeing today You were muting people like crazy some were justified some not so much I was muted around 1 pm today for answering quantum when he was just asking if I was in the call. I said yes then was muted for like 15 minutes and you had also muted like 3 or 4 other people but then after that a bunch of others were talking over you in the discord without getting muted. So atm I just don't think the discord staff role would fit you very well at this time good luck.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
(12-10-2022, 07:17 PM)Wrom Wrote: -1 Personally I wasn't going to comment on this but after seeing today You were muting people like crazy some were justified some not so much I was muted around 1 pm today for answering quantum when he was just asking if I was in the call. I said yes then was muted for like 15 minutes and you had also muted like 3 or 4 other people but then after that a bunch of others were talking over you in the discord without getting muted. So atm I just don't think the discord staff role would fit you very well at this time good luck.
Yeah, prior to getting priority speaker, I muted a few people when it was pretty important that I say things, especially early on given that whole deal with the server not setting up properly. I was planning on keeping multiple people like that until everything was set up, but then I got prio so it didn't matter.  I did vocally ask for someone to unmute everyone after I got that, because I was busy trying to set things, but it likely got drowned out, and that was my bad, I should have messaged someone or just did it real quick. The early on parts were pretty high stress because many people were yelling while things were going wrong, and everyone was just dming me while also talking, so it was hard to really focus on anything while also trying to get it set up since the dedicated server was broken for a bit.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(12-10-2022, 07:34 PM)Forum Staff Wrote:
(12-10-2022, 07:17 PM)Wrom Wrote: -1 Personally I wasn't going to comment on this but after seeing today You were muting people like crazy some were justified some not so much I was muted around 1 pm today for answering quantum when he was just asking if I was in the call. I said yes then was muted for like 15 minutes and you had also muted like 3 or 4 other people but then after that a bunch of others were talking over you in the discord without getting muted. So atm I just don't think the discord staff role would fit you very well at this time good luck.
Yeah, prior to getting priority speaker, I muted a few people when it was pretty important that I say things, especially early on given that whole deal with the server not setting up properly. I was planning on keeping multiple people like that until everything was set up, but then I got prio so it didn't matter.  I did vocally ask for someone to unmute everyone after I got that, because I was busy trying to set things, but it likely got drowned out, and that was my bad, I should have messaged someone or just did it real quick. The early on parts were pretty high stress because many people were yelling while things were going wrong, and everyone was just dming me while also talking, so it was hard to really focus on anything while also trying to get it set up since the dedicated server was broken for a bit.
Fair enough.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I am rescinding the comments that I had said about you being unhinged or "finding it difficult to take your application seriously," that was a bit brash of me and I apologize.

I still feel that you need a bit more time to develop trust amongst your peers. There clearly seems to be a very strong stigma held against you when it comes to your past. Your response to what I had said made me reconsider my position and watching the tournament via Misstie and Swift on Twitch gave me some more insight.

There was a comment made on here about the "lack of organization" on the tournament. Not to derail the thread, but please remember that Rand is a human just like the rest of us and guess what? We make mistakes. Rand and I had discussed about the tournament in private and it made me feel that if he were to host something similar, it'd be done smoother.

Unless I'm mistaken, that was Rand's first time running a full-fledged Dink's event like the CS:GO Tournament.

Again though, since I'm not in the Discord I don't feel right to give an official vote, but I did want to share some constructive feedback. There really isn't much you can do to fix a reputation issue, at least not in the immediate future; I suggest that if this application is denied, you give yourself more time to think about it before posting another one. If you continue not causing issues and not reverting back to old habits, you'll most likely have more support.
What does a tournament have to do with a staff app? People expected a tournament run for the first time to run smoothly? What're you stupid AND ugly? You gotta pick one. Don't bring up irrelevant shit
Hello,

So my dumbass forgot to close this out - my apologies.
In short, your application is denied. While your commitment to the community is clear, the actions of the past mean that at this point there's not enough trust to grant you staff powers. Will that trust ever be reestablished enough to become discord staff again? Frankly, I don't know how long it'll take, if it's even possible. I personally know you were a fantastic staff member, as someone who trained me up in TTT back in the day. This may be able to play into other roles in the future.

The staff team does acknowledge your tournament organizational abilities. There may be future opportunities for event coordination that is a bit more organize/'official', and if/when these come about, I'd strongly encourage you to apply to those. More to come!

As for moderation staff, however, this application is denied. You may reapply no earlier than January 13th, 1 month from the date I was supposed to close this out.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks