Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GOing to seek therapy now
After a very rough start to the tournament, we finally hit a pretty good groove after a chunk of the first round was finished. Congratulations to Team New Laced Xanax Video Out Now on their win! They were pretty favored to win early on, and did not disappoint. I think most people had fun, and I think I have a process done way better. Sweet Banana, Weirda, Ace1579, Laced Xanax, and Gabe all win five crates of dumb garbage in their server of choice, and pretty hefty bragging rights. Definitely learned a few good ideas of what not to do for next time, and I'm sorry for those few early on screw-ups.

Also thank you to SwiftBadger, Misstie, Caribou, and especially Derp for helping me out during, it was invaluable in keeping things going. Mainly Derp. Still glad I took over on it, I do wish I had the time to set things up earlier than today, but there were some pretty hefty issues with the dedicated server when we were trying to test, we only finally got it working as people were coming into the Discord, so it caused a lot of early stress, but I'm thankful it all got sorted fairly quickly.

Also thank you to the Discord staff team and some of the other admins for helping out and providing prizes c:

And of course, thank you to all of the participants, we only run it better from here!
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
GG's was a fun tournament :)
i made money today meanwhile you LOSERS got bodied by Laced group!!!!
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
GG to everyone who played!
TTT Staff | Mod Blush  9/15/21 - 11/12/21, 10/28/22 - 3/16/2023, 11/9/2023 -

Never Forget

TV GIRL

[Image: 4wmnJmh.jpg]
gg, ur all ass
once we got going it was good fun! GG WP
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
gg, team bottom draggers would have swept the whole tourney if we did not lose our fifth
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Good job man! It was a fun time! Once we got past the road blocks we had smooth sailing!
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
restart we won pistol round
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Thanks for hosting the tournament @"Forum Staff"! I know it wasn't the smoothest on the discord side but hopefully things will be improved soon.
Congrats to the losers who won!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks