Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Holiday Give Away and Raffle 2022.
Good vary early morning.
I hope to have everyone their game codes by end of day tomorrow. Game codes will be sent on the same platform as they were claimed on so if you replied here check your forum dms
The list of games still available will be updated as soon as possible
For anyone who has not entered the God of war raffle I will be drawing the winner for that on New Years eve around midnight ish EST so you still have time to enter. I will be cutting off entries at 11:50 PM EST on the 31st so
I can do the raffle one of 2 ways I can stream it in the discord or I can record a vid of it and upload it here and send the code for it accordingly. If yall have a preference lmk
coconut milk
green
Steam/discord: ASteelWaffle
Favorite color: purple and orange
+1 rep?

(12-29-2022, 07:36 AM)LexiFox Wrote: Good vary early morning.
I hope to have everyone their game codes by end of day tomorrow. Game codes will be sent on the same platform as they were claimed on so if you replied here check your forum dms
The list of games still available will be updated as soon as possible
For anyone who has not entered the God of war raffle I will be drawing the winner for that on New Years eve around midnight ish EST so you still have time to enter. I will be cutting off entries at 11:50 PM EST on the 31st so
I can do the raffle one of 2 ways I can stream it in the discord or I can record a vid of it and upload it here and send the code for it accordingly. If yall have a preference lmk
I would reccomend both for those who were on the naughty list this year.
[Image: its-vodka-vodka.gif]
https://youtu.be/dsdxBYViuNw
holy smokes thats me