Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Events Category c:
Hello guis, 

I am launching a new forum category called "Events, Tournaments, and Giveaways" to allow for a section dedicated entirely to these given the community's heightened interest in organizing and participating in these events! Which is awesome. 

It's pretty informal atm, it'll become more formal over time and I'll make a post addressing that. For now, it's for better organization for these things so they aren't scattered throughout the forums. I'm open to feedback and suggestions! Leaving this thread open for that or for you to shitpost on, whichever you choose! Just keep the shitposting here instead of making shitpost threads in these categories pls (:

A brief overview of categories:

Events & Categories: this is the general forum for the category. this can be used for:
- gauging interest in potential events, tournaments, or suggesting some sort of event you'd like to see hosted.
-  discussion of events, feedback for events that have been hosted, etc

Tournaments: Specifically for hosting tournaments for the community. (I.E CS:GO, Overwatch, etc). This is the category that will probably become the most formalized over time as the Admins explore the possibility of a more organized/official way to do event coordination if/when that ever comes about (as old man @Jammin said here). For now, think about how @"Forum Staff" and @SwiftBadger*No Monitor* have hosted events in the past: Rand's CS:GO Tournament and SwiftBadger's Overwatch Tournament

Giveaways: For hosting community giveaways. Think in-game items, redeemable gift cards, video games,  etc. You cannot host a giveaway that will require people to give personal information, those are strictly forbidden. This includes email addresses too, unless you talk to me first and I say it's ok.

have fun c:
shut up monkey
Hell yeah. This is a great addition to the forums. If anyone needs help at all hit me up! Discord: SwiftBadger#6159
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
all part of the master plan to bury the murder and dr subforums
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(12-20-2022, 11:17 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: all part of the master plan to bury the murder and dr subforums

yessss everything is going according to plan. We're currently at Phase 2.
(12-20-2022, 11:17 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: all part of the master plan to bury the murder and dr subforums
Funny thing is, I initially put it above DR and the joke was going to be that no one gives a shit about DR, but then I realised I should just put it in front of all the game modes lmao. But yes, this is my long-term plan
good idea
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]